PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Rudder pedels

Sieden
03-28-2005, 10:09 PM
I have a new AVB Pegasus Joystick, and it's awsome. It does not have the twist rudder, but instead a self centering dial rudder control. I still prefer my old CH rudder pedels, but they are the old 15 pin game port type. I got a converter from Radio Shack that converts the connection to USB, but the rudder is reversed, and I can see nothing in the Windows calibration window to change it. There doesn't seem to be a feature in Pacific Fighters Input set up to reverse them either. Is there something in the game profile that would allow me to reverse the rudder pedels?

Sieden
03-28-2005, 10:09 PM
I have a new AVB Pegasus Joystick, and it's awsome. It does not have the twist rudder, but instead a self centering dial rudder control. I still prefer my old CH rudder pedels, but they are the old 15 pin game port type. I got a converter from Radio Shack that converts the connection to USB, but the rudder is reversed, and I can see nothing in the Windows calibration window to change it. There doesn't seem to be a feature in Pacific Fighters Input set up to reverse them either. Is there something in the game profile that would allow me to reverse the rudder pedels?

Waldo.Pepper
03-28-2005, 10:41 PM
when you are on the controls section of the ILS game take note of what it currently says for rudder control in the HOTAS section.

THIS TIME when you kick you rudder pedals to assign new key kick the **** thing the other way.

Tully__
03-29-2005, 12:12 AM
As Waldo.Pepper suggests, axis control assignments in this game series are direction sensitive. Re-assign the rudder control axis in the HOTAS CONTROL section (right at the bottom) of the controls assignements screen using the RIGHT rudder pedal when you make the assignment, this should fix you up.