PDA

View Full Version : Warrior FINAL encounter

anntaress
01-19-2009, 12:50 PM
HI... I just read other posts but they don`t actually solve my problem..
In final battle with warrior i force him to reach the edge and that slow motion sceen start, but Elika don`t come to help me?? .. and he smash me with his foot... hmmmm.. what to do next??
sorry for my english

anntaress
01-19-2009, 03:14 PM
i figure it out in a mean while http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

avik891735
02-01-2009, 11:37 PM
The only way to do this is to back up the warrior towards the blank space in the middle of the corruption.If you back him up towards the corruption,Elika will not come to help you.Only through the blank soace,the warrior can be thrown away.

phreeve
02-04-2009, 11:44 PM
If the Warrior has gone into a state that requires Elika to attack first but he has tossed her aside. Then you will not have her help in the push sequence. She has to be on her feet to come to the prince's aid.

For the final final encounter, you don't even need to attack the warrior. Just circle him just out of range and he will die...

ironman1986423
02-05-2009, 02:29 AM
use both elikas powers and prince sword @ the mini battle warrior will be surely beaten....
rapidly click e and lmb while pushing the warrior back, it worked for me.....

whipped82
03-17-2009, 07:49 AM
ok, let's make sure we're thinking of the same battle. you've healed all 4 fertile grounds and are going to kill the warrior for good, right? If so, you have to knock him off the ledge. There is a small gap in the corruption. This is the only place that elika will help you push him off the ledge. If you force him backward into any corruption, no dice. After you knock him off the edge, he climbs back up. (oh, great. Now he's on fire) if you look, his health bar is gradually going down.(because of the fire, i'd imagine) this is the easiest part in the game. Just stay the h*ll away from him. hold block so can move faster, and keep circling around the arena. he will eventually run out of health and elika will kill him. voila!!