PDA

View Full Version : @ WEBMASTERS .....Help ............

Redwine
10-18-2004, 08:57 AM
Hi......

A friend from 24TH Flotilla has a problem, he erased his "cookies" and now can not to enter the forum...........

The problem is the forum do not accept his nickname because it is so long..........

At time of initial registration he do not recive this error message..........

Now he can not enter the forum without loss his initail registration........

He is requesting if ....is posible for the webmasters to change his old long nickname

Kapitanleutnant--Martes86-Mix

by a new short nickname

Mix-Martes86

without to loss her initial registration.........

He attempt to write to webmasters in the "contac us" link but this link request his registration nickname to write for help........

Any help for Mix-Martes86 will be welcome.........

Jose.MaC
10-18-2004, 09:19 AM
It isn't due to the loss of cockies, but to the change of the forum itself. Happened to me, used to be Joe Killerman. Maybe the best solution is to get a new allias with another email address. Is what I did.

Redwine
10-18-2004, 09:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jose.MaC:
It isn't due to the loss of cockies, but to the change of the forum itself. Happened to me, used to be Joe Killerman. Maybe the best solution is to get a new allias with another email address. Is what I did. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for help Jose.....

May be that will be the solution, but Mix Martes do not want to lose his registration and forum log..........

macker33
10-19-2004, 01:04 AM
Maybe he could try to email the "contac us" link from an external email address,
Also maybe if he doesnt delete his email messages he might go through those,when you regester usually you get a confirmation email,if he hasnt already deleted it he might try that route.

Mix-Martes86
10-20-2004, 08:44 AM
Well,after waiting a few days, I have decided to re-register, but my usual mail direction is already in use, so I had to use a second direction I have.

I'm back. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jose.MaC
10-20-2004, 02:42 PM
Welcome back, sir!

Mix-Martes86
10-21-2004, 03:02 AM
Thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

macker33
10-21-2004, 08:31 AM
Nice to have you back.