PDA

View Full Version : Survival and Team survival achivement error (XBOX360)

trippytastic
05-04-2007, 08:08 AM
my friend only got the survival achivement when he hosted, i cannot unlock it when ever i am the last surviving person and most kills which really aint fair because i keep doing it and not getting achivement.

Team survival achivement problem is that we did a team survival ranked match like the previous survival match and it unlocked the team sharpshooter achivement not the survival match, can some1 help me with this problem.

thank you

Aj6627
05-04-2007, 08:17 AM
I got the Team Survival and Survival ones off my host.

All I can suggest is keep trying, because it took a few tries for me to get those.

winning_formula
05-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by trippytastic:
my friend only got the survival achivement when he hosted, i cannot unlock it when ever i am the last surviving person and most kills which really aint fair because i keep doing it and not getting achivement.

Team survival achivement problem is that we did a team survival ranked match like the previous survival match and it unlocked the team sharpshooter achievement not the survival match, can some1 help me with this problem.

thank you

Exact same thing happened to me. i think i got the team survival achievement from playing team sharpshooter. Still haven't got the survival acheivement after 11 times coming first. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

trippytastic
05-07-2007, 05:15 AM
i have left this all weekend and i hvnt seen another post since friday, is ubisoft leaving us with errors and not telling us that it mayb a common error that they dont want us 2 solve?

Thundercall
03-09-2008, 03:45 PM
i got the very same problem here..... and people cant seem to see me when i am hosting a game..... noone ever joins....

MexicanMonster
03-10-2008, 06:32 AM
sometime the problem is you dont get an achievement when someone quits the game

so if you have tried it over n over

just try doing it with you and a friend

maybe that will help