PDA

View Full Version : PF Visuals

HeinzBar
11-01-2004, 03:19 PM
S!,
I've noticed something that isn't apparent to me in FB/AEP. I have an extremely difficult time seeing contacts against the extremely dark blue water of PF. I generally have no trouble spotting targets over the AEP water. So, what's the difference and how can I improve the dot visuals?

I'm using a low end system(xp1800, 768 pc2100, XP Pro) right now, but the video card isn't too bad. I'm using an ATI 9700 w/ the Omega drivers. Omegas work best for me btw, so I will not be changing drivers. Anyhow, has any noticed this difficulty?

HB

HeinzBar
11-01-2004, 03:19 PM
S!,
I've noticed something that isn't apparent to me in FB/AEP. I have an extremely difficult time seeing contacts against the extremely dark blue water of PF. I generally have no trouble spotting targets over the AEP water. So, what's the difference and how can I improve the dot visuals?

I'm using a low end system(xp1800, 768 pc2100, XP Pro) right now, but the video card isn't too bad. I'm using an ATI 9700 w/ the Omega drivers. Omegas work best for me btw, so I will not be changing drivers. Anyhow, has any noticed this difficulty?

HB