PDA

View Full Version : Things I would like to see in SH5

JimBobD1ck
09-26-2009, 12:26 PM
I would like to see some of the following things in SH5.

I would like there to be more immersion and depth to the exprience. It is ok if they only model one or two subs as long as they are modeled completely, it would be excellent if the entire interior of a sub was modeled so that multiple areas could be explored and utilized.

It would also be good if players were allowed to stick with a sub the entire war if they wanted, or switch more often depending on what they wanted. I didn't like in SH4 how you had to take on a new sub after just one or two missions in the campaign.

I did like the new objectives however and wished the simulation was more stable. Stability is key and realism is also a high priority. Flashy visuals are nice and realistic water is going to be excellent however the program must be stable and the realism should be a top priority.

Make us proud Ubi.

SilentNireus
09-26-2009, 05:21 PM
I would like to see the game working.
It was great disappointment for me when ubi announced that 1.4 patch was the last patch we could have. The game was still not working and i had to try my luck with mods. I never managed to play sh4 without problems. And i stopped playing it.
So please what i would like to see is a proper game. Without major problems. Without huge patches. Since its release.

I liked the idea of missions on sh4 and also the interactivity with naval command.

I would like to see more countries dynamically involved with more types of submarines airplanes and ships.
More theaters even available as expansions of the game with more historic elements. (WWII history is full of situations and amazing stories of heroism. For example, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G...er_Adrias_%28L67%29) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_destroyer_Adrias_%28L67%29)). I would like to see that kind of heroism.
The idea of single missions based on true facts is great but i would like to see more of those facts in my campaigns. Facts giving realism to the game.

What i really like to see and i don't know how soon i will be able to see it, is a game or a complex of games creating a complete WWII naval combat theater. Imagine a submarine simulator cooperating with a destroyer simulator and a flight simulator for multiplayer gaming.
More types, more countries, more theaters.

With all my wishes
Nireus

SilentNireus
09-26-2009, 05:32 PM
PS
I strongly believe that the future of gaming is online. A machine can be very very intelligent, but cannot be unpredictable like human nature.
So a multisimulator combat theater with combined games could be a great platform. You started that with destroyer command and sh2. Why not with sh5, a destroyer command 2 and a flight simulator.

walkirie
09-27-2009, 03:27 AM
Please , the possibility to speed up or slow down the left and right engines independently is a must for SH5

doogerie
09-28-2009, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by SilentNireus:

I strongly believe that the future of gaming is online.

this is true not just for gaming but everything if you have ever looked at cloud computing thats all online so yeah just my 2 cents