PDA

View Full Version : What is YOUR favorite glitch?

katz_bg
12-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Let's discuss funny/awkward, but not game-breaking glitches we've encountered.
I'll start.

When your main weapon drawn is a hammer or mace grabbing an enemy and killing them with it will slit his throat as if a sword.

Both AC and AC2 glitches are good here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Avl521
12-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by katz_bg:
Let's discuss funny/awkward, but not game-breaking glitches we've encountered.
I'll start.

When your main weapon drawn is a hammer or mace grabbing an enemy and killing them with it will slit his throat as if a sword.

Both AC and AC2 glitches are good here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
hahaha yeah I've seen that glitch.
A broom acts just as a hammer does so you can crush people's skulls with a broom.
Flying was funny but I think that breaks gameplay... OH I had a scary one just yesterday, I was fighting brutes with Altair's Sword and I switched constantly to Unarmed... then I killed a brute, I disarmed him, killed him dropped the weapon and Ezio even though the indicator said he was unarmed had a fight stance like if he had a sword... I thought wtf? so then I pressed right to equip the sword killed a guy, and then when the other brute came I pressed down to fight unarmed and instead of sheathing the sword Ezio DROPPED IT!!! it scared the **** out of me cuz I thought I had lost the best sword... then when the fight finished I picked it up again and Ezio kept it...

HewieAlbino
12-12-2009, 12:17 PM
The broom also make metal noises when you hit an enemy.

I find the ragdoll physics a bit weird at times. Like right after I assassinate archers on slanted rooftops, their bodies will start bouncing around and sliding off. I press loot and even after the body falls off, Ezio will still be looting.

caswallawn_2k7
12-12-2009, 02:14 PM
I find the ragdoll physics a bit weird at times. Like right after I assassinate archers on slanted rooftops, their bodies will start bouncing around and sliding off.
if you do a high profile assassination you can actually ride the bodies off the roof top http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

EzioAssassin51
12-12-2009, 03:16 PM
I liked the airwalk glitch before that was gone!

So my current favorite is probably how the guards say some things at the wrong time. Like once an archer was on the ground and i came up to him and he was like "You belong down below" and "Why are you up here?"

Funny http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Ureh
12-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Yeah, sometimes their arms or legs get stuck in the buildings and the bodies slide down very slowly.

There's this mission where you have to help Ezio's mom carry Leonardo's paintings to the Palazzo Auditore. Yesterday I was so bored and decided to try and drown them instead. So I made them follow me to the Arno river, then pushed both of them into the river. After that, I carried the box to the dropoff point. To my surprise, Maria and Leonardo appeared in front of Ezio still very much alive. Except they were UPSIDE DOWN and dripping wet! LOL

HewieAlbino
12-13-2009, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Ureh:
Yeah, sometimes their arms or legs get stuck in the buildings and the bodies slide down very slowly.

There's this mission where you have to help Ezio's mom carry Leonardo's paintings to the Palazzo Auditore. Yesterday I was so bored and decided to try and drown them instead. So I made them follow me to the Arno river, then pushed both of them into the river. After that, I carried the box to the dropoff point. To my surprise, Maria and Leonardo appeared in front of Ezio still very much alive. Except they were UPSIDE DOWN and dripping wet! LOL

Now that's creepy.

There was also one time I was being chased by guards and a brute so I dove into a random haystack. The brute came next to the stack right when I became anonymous. I got out and used the hidden blade on the brute. I left the area but the guards were alerted again so I ran back to the stack. The brute was alive and well right next to the stack and ignored me. lol

Xenlecan
12-14-2009, 03:00 AM
I was chasing a thief across the rooftops of Firenze when he dropped down a ladder to the floor. I started hurrying down the ladder and accidentally hit the 'free hand' button (I had the fists selected), and Ezio jumped off and performed a high profile assassination. With his bare hands. I didn't get a notoriety increase, either.

skotie2007
12-14-2009, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Ureh:

lol I'll have to try that now, sounds like the fun I had gently pushing people off buildings in Assassin's Creed 1, nothing like gently shoving a guard off a cliff while his buddy watches you as if its the most natural thing in the world.

There are a couple glitches in the game I found rather amusing though.

First being one that happened to me on one of the contract missions, I was supposed to kill the target without getting detected, I was on the rooftops traveling as I always prefer. When I got close to the target I started to climb down the building and went to drop off a ledge, to my surprise right under Ezio was a metal pole sticking out from the side of the building. Instead of falling to the ground Ezio's spread legs landed with his balls right on the pole XD, he didn't get hurt or finish falling however Ezio got stuck midair in a falling position, I could not jump down or anything so I had to reset the game but I thought it was funny as hell.

Another thing I found funny was the fact that you can toss as many dead bodies into a pile of hay as you wish, I loved the idea of hiding evidence of your crimes but surely after you toss two or more dead bodies in a hay pile there shouldn't be any more room.

bladencrowd
12-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Invisible Sword Glitch- leads to some insane looking counters.

Sky-walking Glitch- makes life easier and allows you to re-enter Carlo Grimaldi's palazzo.

General_Lekauf
12-14-2009, 08:18 PM
one time i was climbing up a tower and it glitched shot me straight into the air i rag dolled all the way to the other side of town before landing severly damaging my armor and losing all but one bar of health