PDA

View Full Version : New footage



WeWantEasy
11-04-2007, 06:46 AM
I filmed this from GamerTV i believe its all new and shows why altair has to redeem himself to the assassins theres a short interview with jade raymond too. CLICKY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AauZxCGtDnQ)

x_101_
11-04-2007, 06:48 AM
why didn't you post it in my thread http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif Lol...

danny.b87
11-04-2007, 06:55 AM
cooolll

Darkeye321
11-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by x_101_:
why didn't you post it in my thread http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif Lol...
coz that thread had too many replies...anyways thx for the vidoe

ParanoiD84
11-04-2007, 08:23 AM
Nice

deskpe
11-04-2007, 08:40 AM
thank you so much, that was soo awsome, the "cutscenes" looked so cool. people runnin everywere http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

hope someone has recorded this, so we can see it in better quality sometime

DeadCorpseAC
11-04-2007, 08:41 AM
Cool. Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

A.B.O.Y
11-04-2007, 08:46 AM
Here is some better quality
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/126226.html

deskpe
11-04-2007, 08:52 AM
does anybody catch the name of the actor who is altair? not the voice actor, but the one who looks like him?

Subba_
11-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by deskpe:
does anybody catch the name of the actor who is altair? not the voice actor, but the one who looks like him?
I want to steal him.

A.B.O.Y
11-04-2007, 09:00 AM
It doent say his name

mormonplyr
11-04-2007, 09:14 AM
that was prob. the best vid of a.c i have ever seen, and its quality sucked!

Azzerwazzer1191
11-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Awesome... that un-fogs some stuff about the tutorial mission things

Thebrownfish
11-04-2007, 09:37 AM
FOR EVERYONE IN UK AND IRL (I think IRL anyways?) THE EPISODE OF GAMER TV IS REPEATED TOMORROW AT 1600HOURS 5/11/07.

BRAVO ON 121 @ 1600
BRAVO +1HR ON 122 @ 1700

Sorry for Caps people just didnt want anyone to miss this post. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

deskpe
11-04-2007, 09:40 AM
^ ahh someone need to record it!
not tape it with cam but record it some other way

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WeWantEasy
11-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Goose1994:
Here is some better quality
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/126226.html
that video cuts out a minute and a half by the way

madanath
11-04-2007, 09:52 AM
....Did anyone else notice the mention of Altair's brother??.......at least i think it was Altair's http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Assasinoftheold
11-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Wat if someone records with a DVD?

amster1985
11-04-2007, 10:22 AM
At the end, it shows them about to stab Altair. Does that mean he dies?

evaan05
11-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by madanath:
....Did anyone else notice the mention of Altair's brother??.......at least i think it was Altair's http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

I'm guessing he just means a fellow assassin, not actually his brother

deskpe
11-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by amster1985:
At the end, it shows them about to stab Altair. Does that mean he dies?


i think he cuts him on the lips, so like he can never forget about what he did, live with the scar

m4rkham
11-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Its not actually on Gamer tv but Gamer tv extra, this weeks Gamer tv was all about uncharted.

I hope Gamer tv extra is repeated this week

Arkadian1987
11-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Thebrownfish:
FOR EVERYONE IN UK AND IRL (I think IRL anyways?) THE EPISODE OF GAMER TV IS REPEATED TOMORROW AT 1600HOURS 5/11/07.

BRAVO ON 121 @ 1600
BRAVO +1HR ON 122 @ 1700

Sorry for Caps people just didnt want anyone to miss this post. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

Thank youuuuu so much! lol I was gona ask about this. so gona record this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Kaxen6
11-04-2007, 11:16 AM
ZOMG! @_@ Altair, you arrogant arrogant person...

I want the game more than the unreasonable amount I already wanted the game now...

IHS_Spitfire
11-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Nice man, Saw it on TV

Arkadian1987
11-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Kaxen6:
ZOMG! @_@ Altair, you arrogant arrogant person...

I want the game more than the unreasonable amount I already wanted the game now...

Oh same here lol, Ive never been so obsessed with a game like this befor! and its really starting to scare me LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

Thebrownfish
11-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Arkadian1987:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thebrownfish:
FOR EVERYONE IN UK AND IRL (I think IRL anyways?) THE EPISODE OF GAMER TV IS REPEATED TOMORROW AT 1600HOURS 5/11/07.

BRAVO ON 121 @ 1600
BRAVO +1HR ON 122 @ 1700

Sorry for Caps people just didnt want anyone to miss this post. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

Thank youuuuu so much! lol I was gona ask about this. so gona record this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make sure you record the whole hour. One episode is Gamer TV the other half hour is Extra and the sky guide dont distinguish.

Arkadian1987
11-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Ah no probs, I have sky+ so it will record the whole episode, and im so gona series link it so it will auto record next Sundays http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

deskpe
11-04-2007, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Arkadian1987:
Ah no probs, I have sky+ so it will record the whole episode, and im so gona series link it so it will auto record next Sundays http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

can you upload it somehow after you've recored it? that would be great http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Dhaos-
11-04-2007, 11:50 AM
When you think you can't want a game more than you want AC - This footage shows up and makes you want to have it that much more.

Everything looked really amazing. Altair is apparently an arrogant person - Which in my mind makes him even more badass than he already is.

DeadCorpseAC
11-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Kaxen6:
ZOMG! @_@ Altair, you arrogant arrogant person...

I want the game more than the unreasonable amount I already wanted the game now...
Same. I'm more obsessed with AC than I was with BioShock. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Riprie1
11-04-2007, 11:58 AM
He He! Look what I found!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x3FmQi07jw

deskpe
11-04-2007, 12:00 PM
thaanks, that is better quality !!!1 woo awsome

a bit dark but the sound is great

assassins666
11-04-2007, 12:03 PM
thank you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

lostassassin123
11-04-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Riprie1:
He He! Look what I found!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x3FmQi07jw
WTF!?Siriously!!!!Why it`s a month old?!I was thinking it`s new - like 2-3 days, isn`t it???

Riprie1
11-04-2007, 12:17 PM
The guy joined YouTube 1 month ago. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif I'm subscribing him so thats why I got the video a couple of minutes ago.

Arkadian1987
11-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Riprie1:
He He! Look what I found!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x3FmQi07jw

Best Vid Ive seen so far of this lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

lostassassin123
11-04-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Riprie1:
The guy joined YouTube 1 month ago. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif I'm subscribing him so thats why I got the video a couple of minutes ago.
Opsie! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
By the way the quality is awesome.Now all I want to, is to see who`s screaming "help"...

assassin1590
11-04-2007, 12:25 PM
that vid is awesome but the quality isnt

Kaxen6
11-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by lostassassin123:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riprie1:
The guy joined YouTube 1 month ago. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif I'm subscribing him so thats why I got the video a couple of minutes ago.
Opsie! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
By the way the quality is awesome.Now all I want to, is to see who`s screaming "help"... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's a damsel in distress for one of the freeing missions.