PDA

View Full Version : New Den Defence Video

sp33dd34m0n
10-26-2011, 05:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_TA6Q3FK3I

Its from IGN. The information that the increase of moral will increase the amount of Assassins ull have to dened the Den is new for me.

kriegerdesgottes
10-26-2011, 06:32 PM
Yeah I think it's a good idea though.

Jexx21
10-26-2011, 06:36 PM
You should of just posted it in the Secrets of the Ottoman Assassin's topic.

It's what it's there for and it's actually official.

Sarari
10-26-2011, 06:38 PM
This den defense trailer makes it look so much cooler. I had my doubts but I hope it's as cool as it's shown here. Also, did they change the dialogue in the end, or do they climb to the top again and just give that dajavu happy feeling. (i'm pretty sure I spelled that super wrong).

Also, if this is a different scene than when we first climb to the top of that building with Yousef, then I have a feeling this is how we're gonna say goodbye to Ezio :'(

Jexx21
10-26-2011, 06:42 PM
I think that it's the same scene, and it's just one of those scene where the time of day doesn't change for it.

Sarari
10-26-2011, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
I think that it's the same scene, and it's just one of those scene where the time of day doesn't change for it.
What about the dialogue?

Jexx21
10-26-2011, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
But in the other one it was sunset and in this one it's night time and there are birds. Plus the dialogue is different :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, it's one of those scenes that doesn't change the time of day and it keeps the same time of day as before that scene. They just finished it at seperate times. And this is a doctored UbiSoft trailer anyway, they can change what they want.

Sarari
10-26-2011, 06:53 PM
I've also noticed how they fixed Yusef's dialogue when he says race you to the bottom though. In the original video he says "Race you to the botto-" as if his voice stops instantly after he says bottom, but now it's more fluent.

Jexx21
10-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Oh, and if you didn't notice they didn't show the exact same scene with Yusuf talking, most likely because the dialogue that was being played was different from the actual dialogue.

Sarari
10-26-2011, 07:17 PM
That's what I said before. It's probably a different scene. Maybe the last time Ezio climbs back up that same building and Yusef ends it with race you to the bottom. That would be such a sad, happy, and at the same time horrible ending.

Jexx21
10-26-2011, 07:22 PM
No.
It's the same scene.

I explained why..

It's a different time of day because of the fact that it's not the same clip and the person playing completed it at a different time than the other clip so that it's night out when they climb the Galata tower.

The scene doesn't show the actual face of Yusuf so we can't see what he might actually be saying (it doesn't show his face because it's edited so that it cuts out some part of it so that they can fit the dialogue in smoothly), which is the same dialogue from the original scene. They then put the new dialogue in.

It's still the same scene, it's just edited and doctored.

Sarari
10-26-2011, 07:26 PM
Oh ok, gotcha :P

jmk1999
10-26-2011, 11:45 PM
please post about it here: Secrets of the Ottoman Assassins [IGN] (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6221080259)
thanks. topic closed.