PDA

View Full Version : What has the patch fixed for me?

aminx
11-24-2004, 01:37 AM
What has it improved for me:

1)The fix as Oleg so lightly described in reality was a very big fix,the game can now be played in normal settings with no freezes and stutters.
2)Finally the ROF key we have all craved for.
3)There are no more FPS and playability problems for mission builders.
4)With a NVIDIA 4800 se 2.5 pentium 4 and 1000 ram's the sim now behaves like silk in perfect settings.
5)Planes physics have been greatly overhauled and improved.

What has not changed for me:

1)Absence of carrier born torp bombers and no hints or anouncements on wether we will ever see them.
2)maps maps maps.Rabaul,lae,Leyte Gulf,Phillipines,Burma,South China etc.
3)Historically correct campaigns and missions.More time should have been spent on this section.

Conclusion:A great improvement which could have been avoided with 3 months of intensive Beta testing before the game was released.
aminx

aminx
11-24-2004, 01:37 AM
What has it improved for me:

1)The fix as Oleg so lightly described in reality was a very big fix,the game can now be played in normal settings with no freezes and stutters.
2)Finally the ROF key we have all craved for.
3)There are no more FPS and playability problems for mission builders.
4)With a NVIDIA 4800 se 2.5 pentium 4 and 1000 ram's the sim now behaves like silk in perfect settings.
5)Planes physics have been greatly overhauled and improved.

What has not changed for me:

1)Absence of carrier born torp bombers and no hints or anouncements on wether we will ever see them.
2)maps maps maps.Rabaul,lae,Leyte Gulf,Phillipines,Burma,South China etc.
3)Historically correct campaigns and missions.More time should have been spent on this section.

Conclusion:A great improvement which could have been avoided with 3 months of intensive Beta testing before the game was released.
aminx

Fennec_P
11-24-2004, 02:13 AM
Even on **** machine, no more stutters, and much better FPS. And the excellent water...

1.5ghz, ti4400, 512mb