PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think the Assassinations were done wrong? (Spoilers I guess)

Lordgrunty11
11-18-2007, 08:22 AM
Everytime I went to the main targets I was thinking that I would get something like the X06 demo. Where you can see the area, Target and plan my attack. But everytime it wasn't like that and had me walking slowly listening to what the guy's are saying. Not only are the investigations like useless because of this you don't have a chance to kill them infront of a crowd some of the time.

For instance, the merchant king (fat disgusting guy) assassination. In one of the investigations I hear there is scafolding on the side to get to his quarters and I'm like, cool now I can sneak up behind him from his room. But you just walk into that area BELOW him (I like being above them) and have to listen to him talk to the crowd as you can do nothing but walk slowly. Not get into position or even plan because you can only look at him. Then all of the sudden people are dieing and you have to get to him. See him and he is running along the halls and paths of him castle thing for most of the time. (I've done this one 3 times) He doesn't change directions like they said he would either, too adapt to how you are chasing him. I just think they should have kept it like announcement trailer and the X06 demo.
Am I stupid or do you guys agree?

LoveForTheLine
11-18-2007, 08:32 AM
I agree, you're supposed to be the "Blade in the Crowd" and you kill them in public to make sure you're deed is seen by the many.

ryangux
11-18-2007, 08:40 AM
the game is sweet look at the graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at fighting

some pplz have difrent oppinions but i think u guys suck

Robbinho1992
11-18-2007, 09:20 AM
Ive had him do multiple times. One timed he ran away surronded by guards. ?Antoehr he stayed watching the people die and i fell behind hima nd killed him. SO it changes for me, and i never Plan ahead of time anwyay, im a spur of the moment kind of guy.

modern
11-18-2007, 09:26 AM
investigation helps. it gives you clues on how to approach your target after the cut scene.

Lordgrunty11
11-18-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by ryangux:
the game is sweet look at the graphics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at fighting

some pplz have difrent oppinions but i think u guys suck

o don't get me wrong, Assassins Creed is probably my favorite game of all time. But I'm just saying I wish they would have had some like they did before, open and non-linear.