PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Lord_of_Plague
05-23-2006, 10:29 PM
umm.....what the hell happend to rainbow?....did they go on strike or something?...cause i wanna know where the hell logan and the others came from and why ubi pretty much laid off ALL of rainbow ..even the mission brief chick ....i can understand if clark is on ..he could've died of old ge or something ( he was gettin old even in rogue spear) ...but why not have ding take over clark's role? ..and if that happend would that mean that bogart or jorg would gain command in ding's place? ...sorry just had to ask ive played r6 since it came out in 98 ..when i was 13 ...i pretty much grew up with r6 playing in tournies ever since ..and now all these changes over the span of two games ..what the hell if this keeps up im just gonna stick to the total war series and that will suck b/c rainbow has always been my fav franchise (with total war in close second) and has always held a special place in my heart.. Logan and the rest can eat me

Lord_of_Plague
05-23-2006, 10:29 PM
umm.....what the hell happend to rainbow?....did they go on strike or something?...cause i wanna know where the hell logan and the others came from and why ubi pretty much laid off ALL of rainbow ..even the mission brief chick ....i can understand if clark is on ..he could've died of old ge or something ( he was gettin old even in rogue spear) ...but why not have ding take over clark's role? ..and if that happend would that mean that bogart or jorg would gain command in ding's place? ...sorry just had to ask ive played r6 since it came out in 98 ..when i was 13 ...i pretty much grew up with r6 playing in tournies ever since ..and now all these changes over the span of two games ..what the hell if this keeps up im just gonna stick to the total war series and that will suck b/c rainbow has always been my fav franchise (with total war in close second) and has always held a special place in my heart.. Logan and the rest can eat me

Deosl
05-24-2006, 12:55 AM
Well time does move in the R6 universe.
In "Iron Wrath" the "mission briefing chick" dies.
In the console only title "Critical Hour" Clark is retiring, so Ding steps up and takes over R6.
Ding will make a cameo appearence in Vegas.

I agree with you, I "grew up" with the original R6 cast since 98. But Ubisoft has taken the decision and taking R6 to a new level, thus eliminating certain well known elements in the process.

Lord_of_Plague
05-24-2006, 01:57 AM
wow he she died? didnt kow that ...didnt even know about the 2nd raven shield exp(guess i got work to do). ...umm how does she die exactly?

Deosl
05-24-2006, 02:31 AM
I dunno, something I heard. I never bothered finnishing the "Iron Wrath" campaign, maps we're horribly huge & poorly optimized.

Btw, "Iron Wrath" is FREE, so check it out.
http://www.fileplanet.com/filelist.aspx?s=101780&v=0

RAZE_672
05-24-2006, 06:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lord_of_Plague:
wow he she died? didnt kow that ...didnt even know about the 2nd raven shield exp(guess i got work to do). ...umm how does she die exactly?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think she got a better offer at EA games working as a battle comunication officer in bf2. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif