PDA

View Full Version : IL2FB.Exe Still Task Staying Activre After Exit



bmoffa
06-08-2007, 06:56 AM
I am still having the problem with the IL2FB.EXE process staying active after I quit the game in stand-alone mode. This dosen't seem to happen in on-line mode. I have to go into Task Manager and stop the process about 75% of the time. I don't know why it terminates correctly the the other 25% of the time. This started happening with 4.08. It did not occur with previous versions.

Has anyone else here exprerienced this problem or know of any potential causes?

bmoffa
06-08-2007, 06:56 AM
I am still having the problem with the IL2FB.EXE process staying active after I quit the game in stand-alone mode. This dosen't seem to happen in on-line mode. I have to go into Task Manager and stop the process about 75% of the time. I don't know why it terminates correctly the the other 25% of the time. This started happening with 4.08. It did not occur with previous versions.

Has anyone else here exprerienced this problem or know of any potential causes?

R_Target
06-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Bump.

It happens to me from time to time, but I have no idea why. Sometimes it doesn't happen for a couple months. I see it most when I'm repeatedly switching in and out of the game to check a skin I'm working on.

You might want to try the Community Help forum too.

bmoffa
06-09-2007, 07:21 AM
It happens to me a lot. I've also had problems swtiching to other applications and back to IL2. It used to terminate every time I switched back to it. That was a real pain when trying to switch teamspeak channels when joining an on-lone game, or make other adjustments. I tried a lot of different things, but changing my sound setting to "Safe Directx" seems to have cured that one "most" of the time.

stansdds
06-09-2007, 07:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by R_Target:
Bump.

It happens to me from time to time, but I have no idea why. Sometimes it doesn't happen for a couple months. I see it most when I'm repeatedly switching in and out of the game to check a skin I'm working on.

You might want to try the Community Help forum too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here. Probably something to do with the way Windows manages tasks. Just last night my rudder pedal assignments went screwy, a re-boot fixed the problem. Chalk it up to a Windows error.