PDA

View Full Version : Weird music and praying

LordShikamaru
11-28-2009, 10:22 AM
So, I'm on the last memory sequence of Assassin's Creed 2, I finally found my last missing codex (darn number 8!). So I'm going along the roof tops, going to get my maps synched, but then I hear this weird techno music prayer thing. It started off low, but then grew loud. I thought it might have been a glyph, but I looked and found nothing. ANyone got any ideas as to why this weird music/prayer is playing? Also, where is da VInci so I can translate the last page? Gracias

NuclearFuss
11-28-2009, 10:29 AM
It's called a soundtrack. Da Vinci is in the Villa, in the corner of that room where you get the money.

LordShikamaru
11-28-2009, 10:36 AM
The thing is, the soundtrack suddenly changed. It was the regular music it had for venice, and out of nowhere, it just changed to that techno thing >.>

Edengoth
11-28-2009, 10:59 AM
Happened to me in San Giaminiano (sp?). It's just part of the soundtrack that doesn't play very often.

LordShikamaru
11-28-2009, 12:07 PM
lol okay, that makes better sense XD. And I just beat the game, after 20 hours.... the ending was a wtf moment....SPOILER: <span class="ev_code_WHITE">even to Desmond</span>

XxSYD3WINDERxX
08-01-2010, 12:00 PM
That happened to me as well, for the same reasons, except at the time, I thought it was for another. I started to do a beat-up, got annoyed with the guy and ended up killing him. Had to do the mission again and that's when it started. It grew louder and quieter and didn't end until the mission was complete. It turns out I did the mission after finding the last Codex page. It actually really scared me...

It's not on the official soundtrack of the game and that's the only time I've ever heard it play in the many hours I've been on AC2.

Maybe we should ask the developers as to why they put that music in if it never plays and stuff...

It's really freaky IMO

Riley_Dom
08-01-2010, 12:48 PM
is this it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EUtaNRLpSY

If that's the song you're talking about it's called: Secret chamber in vatican city. It's on the bonus tracks.
As for Leonardo, i don't remember exactly where he is...i haven't played through in a while..

primerib69
08-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Creeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyy

UBOSOFT-Gamer
08-02-2010, 10:25 AM
that's Ave Maria if anyone mind

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Iesus.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus
nunc et in hora mortis nostrae.

Amen.

VRTX97
08-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Lol.... That song plays at the final battle with borgia.

primerib69
08-02-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm guessing Iesus is the Latin form of Jesus...

UBOSOFT-Gamer
08-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by primerib69:

guessing is correct.

primerib69
08-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by UBOSOFT-Gamer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:

guessing is correct. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif