PDA

View Full Version : Biplane Servers

SUPERAEREO
05-21-2004, 06:59 AM
Stupid question, probably, but since I moved I haven't yet had my internet connection restored (I have to wait until next week for that) and I have no ways to know right now, but I wonder: are there any biplane-only, MachineGun-only servers on HL?

One of my fave QMB missions was to set up a couple of Romanian P-11C and dogfight them with a Chaika over the Crimean map, I just wonder if anyone else likes turning and burning with **** planes and weak guns...

S!

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."
Chuck Yaeger

SUPERAEREO
05-21-2004, 06:59 AM
Stupid question, probably, but since I moved I haven't yet had my internet connection restored (I have to wait until next week for that) and I have no ways to know right now, but I wonder: are there any biplane-only, MachineGun-only servers on HL?

One of my fave QMB missions was to set up a couple of Romanian P-11C and dogfight them with a Chaika over the Crimean map, I just wonder if anyone else likes turning and burning with **** planes and weak guns...

S!

Chuck Yaeger

Dmitri9mm
05-21-2004, 07:03 AM
I often host a server that focusses on crab-planes, you're all ways wellcome to join.

http://www.pimaair.org/pictures/F4u.jpg
Ready for take off in 2004?

WUAF_Badsight
05-21-2004, 07:15 AM
well ......

you wont want to be in a P-11 anymore

if its more true to life as it is now then it was rediculously overmoddeled in v1.22

its still tuff but no way can it fight the biplanes equally like it used too

SUPERAEREO
05-21-2004, 07:17 AM
Thank you Dmitri.

What's the server's name and what settings do you use?

I normally don't fly FR due to crappy old PC (FR = low FPS), but I have almost finished building a faster one and I will be looking forward to putting it through its paces..!

S!

Chuck Yaeger