PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the patches gone?

Airmail109
05-15-2005, 07:41 AM
Im bored so Ive decided to adapt some of spike spiligans book.

"What is a GD forum? A GD forum is a small grotty suburb of the Ubi Zoo. It was a spot I wouldnt give to a leopard. This spot is now a transit camp for "patch-happy" loonies, and I was now "patch-happy" according to my squad. I had been dumped here along with some untreated sewage, following treatment at CWOS. I had been downgraded to a "pach-whiner", considered loony and "unfit to be killed in combat by either side". The forum was a mix of "loonies" and "normals". One couldnt tell the difference except during outbreaks of patch rumour the "loonies" would run around screaming that "the sky was falling down"

Airmail109
05-15-2005, 07:41 AM
Im bored so Ive decided to adapt some of spike spiligans book.

"What is a GD forum? A GD forum is a small grotty suburb of the Ubi Zoo. It was a spot I wouldnt give to a leopard. This spot is now a transit camp for "patch-happy" loonies, and I was now "patch-happy" according to my squad. I had been dumped here along with some untreated sewage, following treatment at CWOS. I had been downgraded to a "pach-whiner", considered loony and "unfit to be killed in combat by either side". The forum was a mix of "loonies" and "normals". One couldnt tell the difference except during outbreaks of patch rumour the "loonies" would run around screaming that "the sky was falling down"

PBNA-Boosher
05-15-2005, 11:02 AM
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

deedly deedly

there they are a standin' in a row.....

big ones, small ones, some as big as my head...

Airmail109
05-15-2005, 11:04 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif