PDA

View Full Version : Assassans Creed 2 Fighting Brutes

razzman72
02-28-2010, 08:39 AM
How Do defeat 10 brutes in 60 seconds I am stuck on this I can Kill like 9 then run out of time and I have hired Factions and they die quick 2???

Bellezza
02-28-2010, 08:45 AM
Disarm a couple. Grab others. And counter counter counter. ;D

NuclearFuss
02-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Smoke bomb, assassinate a couple, rinse, and repeat.

sherbet56
02-28-2010, 09:25 AM
if you have smokebombs use them and auickly change to double-blades to kill whjle they are blinded

shimpaku
02-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Yep, smoke bombs are a great help here.
I also found out that the poison blade comes in handy in this battle as the one you poison goes about blindly attacking his fellow guards.

Just to split hairs here if I may. You are not assassinating someone in a all out fight but merely killing them. Although Ezio is an assassin he is not necessarily assassinating everyone he happens to kill in the game. The word assassinate is normally associated with murdering someone by a sudden or secret attack and usually for political reasons. So, when in a fight and trying to kill an opponent(s), as in guards, is not assassinating them in the strictest sense of the term.

MEECROB1970
03-07-2010, 03:18 AM
while on your way to them, hire some mercenaries to help, you should be able to do it with 30 secs to spare

Jack-Reacher
03-07-2010, 04:04 PM
I made a video on this stage actually

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AeInsdGvNo

Hope it helps, it shows different ways to do it. Basically you can just attack them from behind while they fight the Mercs. Also poisoning a few at the start will not start the timer until they die, so you can get a bit of a head start

shimpaku
03-07-2010, 11:13 PM
On that first video that was a great idea of attacking from behind with the poison blade.
However, after you did that why did you waste all of that time by climbing up to the roof and shooting them? You barely finished the battle in time! Hey...whatever works! All in all, the best combo is mercenaries, smoke bombs, poison blade (and attacking from behind...nice move) and the coup de gras with a bit of one on one fighting to finish the last two or three off! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jack-Reacher
03-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Lol that was just for show, i felt like sniping them for fun. It wasn't the most efficient way, just a bunch of ways for people to try