PDA

View Full Version : need help. i can't get the no hitter trophy

awol08
01-18-2010, 07:09 AM
I have every trophy except for the 'no hitter' trophy and no matter what i try i can't get it.

I run around (venice mostly) wearing the auditore cape so the soldiers noitice me easy. When i am surround by enough soldiers (defeat 10 soldiers without being hit) and i kill 3 or 4 of them most of the others run away. This happens all the time and its driving me nuts coz it should be an easy trophy.

caswallawn_2k7
01-18-2010, 07:24 AM
if you get hit while they are chasing you it also stops you getting the achievement until you break combat and start again as it's not just the time you fight back it counts it's the entire time some1 is trying to get you.

BerzerkJester
01-18-2010, 09:00 AM
Go to a restricted area... I did mine in Venice. Get a bunch of guards to follow you. Make sure there are at least 10 guards. The achievement dosent start until you kill the first guard. Drop a smoke bomb and assassinate as many as possible (try to get a double kill if you can). When they start to "come to" drop another smoke bomb and keep going.

elaine8405
01-18-2010, 09:06 AM
Don't forget you have to be in "combat" mode--i.e., locked on--continuously during the fight to get the credit.

awol08
01-18-2010, 10:02 AM
i know you have to be in continuous combat and i have been hanging around restricted areas. Just have trouble with them running away b4 i can kill them. I'll try what BerzerkJester said and use some smoke bombs and hopefully i'll get it.
Thanks guys

awol08
01-18-2010, 03:25 PM
i finally got the trophy. Used the smoke bombs on a large group of enemy then killed them with the hidden double blades and buried an axe in the last guys head just for fun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif