PDA

View Full Version : Squadron Seeks Web Master (paid)

Stackhouse25th
02-11-2005, 11:33 AM
We need someone who is willing to create a web site for our squadron. Our current web master has been tied up for many months now. We have a lot of requirements that need to go into it. If you have interest in assisting with our web site, I am sure if you meet all of our strict requirements we can compensate you financially.

To give you an idea: We seek someone who is aware of scripts, quality of design in blending and presentation, understand pop up "profiles", someone who can incorporate medals and other fancy things into the profiles. If you can blend our PHP forum into the web site that is also very welcomed. Someone who understands form submission. Something that is better then our current site.

We want to present to the community a definitive web site for a great game.

All inquires to be submitted to:

Ryan@lowaltitudes.com

Stackhouse25th
02-11-2005, 11:33 AM
We need someone who is willing to create a web site for our squadron. Our current web master has been tied up for many months now. We have a lot of requirements that need to go into it. If you have interest in assisting with our web site, I am sure if you meet all of our strict requirements we can compensate you financially.

To give you an idea: We seek someone who is aware of scripts, quality of design in blending and presentation, understand pop up "profiles", someone who can incorporate medals and other fancy things into the profiles. If you can blend our PHP forum into the web site that is also very welcomed. Someone who understands form submission. Something that is better then our current site.

We want to present to the community a definitive web site for a great game.

All inquires to be submitted to:

Ryan@lowaltitudes.com

Stackhouse25th
02-11-2005, 04:45 PM

Taylortony
02-11-2005, 05:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stackhouse25th:
. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

try pm'ing Jester

Stackhouse25th
02-12-2005, 01:32 PM
too many jesters

Taylortony
02-12-2005, 04:29 PM
well i tried to put you intouch with a skinner that is doing some excellent websites at the moment, but if you choose to ignore him fine

Stackhouse25th
02-12-2005, 04:43 PM
I tried to Pager Him, but I see like 50 Jesters. do you have his exact name?

ku101-Ink.
02-14-2005, 08:46 AM
Try Ku101-Ink. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

ku101-Ink.
02-14-2005, 04:31 PM
Have a look at --&gt; http://101stkokutai.dogfighters.net/index.htm

If you think this is the kinda thing you are looking for. . .