PDA

View Full Version : the daggers history???

celqi
12-09-2005, 11:39 AM
what is the daggers history, during sands creation their was nothing mentiond about it in warrior within.

celqi
12-09-2005, 11:39 AM
what is the daggers history, during sands creation their was nothing mentiond about it in warrior within.

spazz488
12-09-2005, 12:04 PM
its one of the sand artifact like the amulet and the staff when the sands were created

celqi
12-09-2005, 04:18 PM
i think this artifacts are too important and we should know more about them, not only imformation about their existence.

Steelblade89
12-09-2005, 07:10 PM
The empress made them before she would have "normally" created the sands. So they were there before the prince decided to change his fate.

celqi
12-09-2005, 11:38 PM
what is the distance in time between - time the sands were created and the present? about 50 years or far more about 1000 of years. also i am interested with the question what was prince doing in alternate reality were the sands were never created? where has gone the prince that never opened the sands because the one was never created, and never ment to go to the island of time to come bach from it. history have changed, but not prince`s history?

celqi
12-10-2005, 07:18 AM
and why the dagger became longer in t2t, becouse of histrories changes or not?

wakkko
12-10-2005, 11:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by celqi:
what is the distance in time between - time the sands were created and the present? about 50 years or far more about 1000 of years. also i am interested with the question what was prince doing in alternate reality were the sands were never created? where has gone the prince that never opened the sands because the one was never created, and never ment to go to the island of time to come bach from it. history have changed, but not prince`s history? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i want to know that as well cos it doesn't make sense!!!!

H_Eagle
12-10-2005, 12:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by celqi:
and why the dagger became longer in t2t, becouse of histrories changes or not? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ubi just designed it longer, because it was better for speed-kills.

celqi
12-12-2005, 10:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H_Eagle:
and why the dagger became longer in t2t, becouse of histrories changes or not? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ubi just designed it longer, because it was better for speed-kills. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i liked the longer dagger! and speed-kills were greate i`v enjoyd it very much.

pretend3r
12-12-2005, 01:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H_Eagle:

Ubi just designed it longer, because it was better for speed-kills. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Partly, the dagger probably is also bigger due to the dagger-plant platforms.

celqi
12-14-2005, 02:39 PM
how did kailina become emperes of time???

Crouching.Tiger
12-15-2005, 09:51 AM
how did kailina become emperes of time??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

she didn't "become" the empress of time. she was created the empress of time, as an byproduct of the construction of the timeline.

elementboardr05
12-15-2005, 07:06 PM
The dagger is longer in TT because it is the Prince's primary weapon, and the tiny stubby little dagger from SoT would be just WAY to tiny and stubby to be a primary weapon.

celqi
12-18-2005, 02:29 PM
***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crouching.Tiger:

she didn't "become" the empress of time. she was created the empress of time, as an byproduct of the construction of the timeline. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how do you know that? i think of kailina`s becoming an empress, becourse of her librery from ww, and a big amount of books in it, i think she gaind the knowladge from those books(wich where created earlie by ???; i dont think kailina did, wrote those books) and used it to make herself imortal or empress! the same thing wanted the t2t last boss! what do you think?

darthreficul
12-18-2005, 02:41 PM
***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crouching.Tiger:

she didn't "become" the empress of time. she was created the empress of time, as an byproduct of the construction of the timeline. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how do you know that? i think of kailina`s becoming an empress, becourse of her librery from ww, and a big amount of books in it, i think she gaind the knowladge from those books(wich where created earlie by ???; i dont think kailina did, wrote those books) and used it to make herself imortal or empress! the same thing wanted the t2t last boss! what do you think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> yea she was created as this, but the prince should be destroyed long before this third game came out we need more death and blood,,, i hate this game. but good input. i think i love you

pts78
12-20-2005, 01:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wakkko:
what is the distance in time between - time the sands were created and the present? about 50 years or far more about 1000 of years. also i am interested with the question what was prince doing in alternate reality were the sands were never created? where has gone the prince that never opened the sands because the one was never created, and never ment to go to the island of time to come bach from it. history have changed, but not prince`s history? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i want to know that as well cos it doesn't make sense!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't try to think too hard when there is a story related to time-travel. You'll confuse yourself. It never makes sense.

celqi
12-21-2005, 04:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pts78:
Don't try to think too hard when there is a story related to time-travel. You'll confuse yourself. It never makes sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol!!! while i am waiting for another pop their is nothing else left to do!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eagpopfan:
The empress made them before she would have "normally" created the sands. So they were there before the prince decided to change his fate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is what it should be - artifacts are made before creation the sands, but if the amulet already existed before creation the sands, then why dahaka need to eliminate it in the other ending of ww. as i anderstand dahaka only eliminates that is not in the time line, amulet was in the time line with or without creation of the sands.

Crouching.Tiger
12-21-2005, 04:11 PM
***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

how do you know that? i think of kailina`s becoming an empress, becourse of her librery from ww, and a big amount of books in it, i think she gaind the knowladge from those books(wich where created earlie by ???; i dont think kailina did, wrote those books) and used it to make herself imortal or empress! the same thing wanted the t2t last boss! what do you think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

read it (on IGN I think). she's a Daeva, like a semi-Goddess.

sssspppp2005
12-22-2005, 11:47 PM
Where did the Dark Prince get the Chain from??

cliffwall2010
12-23-2005, 01:24 AM
The Daggertail was wrapped around and embedded in his arm before it struck with the sands. Therefore explains why he can only use it as Dark Prince.
As for the time paradox in warrior within,think of it as one track. Not multiple tracks. You'll lose your mind within a year.

celqi
12-31-2005, 09:45 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!