PDA

View Full Version : AC's ending

Bravesword
11-24-2007, 08:52 PM
So I just finish the game and omg, this game was a thrill. so I have to go out for a couple of days and there is something about the ending that I must know. Can I now wonder the city of Jerusa,Acre,Des with all my ranks and go finish the flags/citizen quest and if so can I save the game around a city?

AldirTheKnight
11-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh

My

Myself

DUH

Bravesword
11-24-2007, 08:58 PM
I wrote that I left the my home for a few days and I didnt have time to check what i could do next in the game.. lol I saw the credits and I bounced without checkin so if someone can please reply to my 1st post ..ty

AldirTheKnight
11-24-2007, 09:01 PM
I just told you

duh

meaning: Yes, you can

*SPOILERS*

you can also try to crack the code :O

Tela
11-24-2007, 09:01 PM
Not with your ranks. You can go back to a memory by going back into the Animus, but if you were a certain rank(with certain weapons and abilities) at that memory, then you will be at that rank again when replaying.

Bravesword
11-24-2007, 09:10 PM
how would the game load inside jerusalem if I completed Memory 6? for example, If I enter the Animus once the game starts where do i search for the last location I just saved or would I have to start memory 6 again which is talking to my leader

Tela
11-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Bravesword:
how would the game load inside jerusalem if I completed Memory 6? for example, If I enter the Animus once the game starts where do i search for the last location I just saved or would I have to start memory 6 again which is talking to my leader

I'm pretty sure you have to start all over again. I've tried with a couple of the first memory blocks, and it started me off at the begining, talking to Al Mualim.

Bravesword
11-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Damn, I was hoping the game was gona be like Gran theft auto that after the missions you have the map to yourself, You understand where im coming from? lol ty for your help tho

Tela
11-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Bravesword:
Damn, I was hoping the game was gona be like Gran theft auto that after the missions you have the map to yourself, You understand where im coming from? lol ty for your help tho

Actually...I've never played Grand Theft Auto. Never something I was interested in. I DO understand what you mean, though. If you think about it, it makes sense.