PDA

View Full Version : The CE Art Book

Ulicies
09-03-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm a HUGE fan of concept art. What originally got me so excited for Epic Mickey was seeing the ridiculously cool world of disturbed Disney characters (and also what disappointed me so fully to witness the watered-down result). Looking at concept art always invigorates my love for my favorite franchises, and as such, I totally dig any AC concept art.

That's why I got so excited to discover the announcement for the Collector's Edition, which includes the art book, and therefore why I became so frustrated when I found out that it was exclusively for European customers.

So here's my big question: How in the world can I obtain this art book?!
Do I have to import a CE copy? Would I have to resort to bidding a ridiculous price on eBay just to acquire it? Will it ever become available on the UbiWorkshop website?

Moultonborough
09-03-2011, 11:11 PM
My bet would be that it will(eventually) be available on Ubiworkshop. Though like you said you could buy it off of Ebay or Amazon. Another possible route would be to look at the game guide. I have the AC II guide and right in the back is some concept art.

Ulicies
09-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Hopefully it will become available similarly to the encyclopedia. If Ubi doesn't post it, then I'll have to resort to paying $100-150 on eBay... And that definitely wouldn't be worth it >_>

ChaosxNetwork
09-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Yeah I never understand why Ubisoft does it. Though I am English so it never effects me. My friend lives in Canada so I have ordered him one and will me passing it to him at some point around Christmas.
Sorry for that but as said your best bet is to order from Amazon or import it.

kriegerdesgottes
09-04-2011, 01:46 PM
That costs an extra 8 billion dollars to do. I def considered it with the black edition of ACII and certainly the Codex edition but I just couldn't justify spending an extra hundred or more dollars on something. And this edition imo isn't worth it. The Animus Edition really isn't that good especially since we already get the extra mission for free.