PDA

View Full Version : Will Dgen EXE be updated?

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Developers.

Will the Dgen exe be updated to support the new flyables in 1946, so DGEN campaigns can be created using the 1946 jets & maps, Italy, Norway ect.

Also has it ever been considered to modify the difficulty setting pannel to get rid of the mission success switch or at least reverse its setting, so this is switched off when you want to fly on "realistic"

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Developers.

Will the Dgen exe be updated to support the new flyables in 1946, so DGEN campaigns can be created using the 1946 jets & maps, Italy, Norway ect.

Also has it ever been considered to modify the difficulty setting pannel to get rid of the mission success switch or at least reverse its setting, so this is switched off when you want to fly on "realistic"

Skycat_2
07-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Huh?

The toggle reads "No Instant Success" which means you have to complete each mission's goals if the lamp is turned on. In the Normal and Realistic modes, it is turned on when you click the preset, meaning you then have to complete the mission goals to advance to the next mission. Personally I think that repeating the same mission over and over until a particular objective is achieved is UNrealistic for most scenarios. If the Instant Success option was removed, I'd stop playing campaigns for lack of patience.

DKoor
07-18-2007, 02:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Will Dgen EXE be updated? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
+1

XyZspineZyX
07-18-2007, 05:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skycat_2:
Huh?

The toggle reads "No Instant Success" which means you have to complete each mission's goals if the lamp is turned on. In the Normal and Realistic modes, it is turned on when you click the preset, meaning you then have to complete the mission goals to advance to the next mission. Personally I think that repeating the same mission over and over until a particular objective is achieved is UNrealistic for most scenarios. If the Instant Success option was removed, I'd stop playing campaigns for lack of patience. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats what I meant Skycat. If you fly using the realistic mode, the no instant success mode is activated, which is strange because it is unrealistic. We all know the reality of war, missions fail

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SeaFireLIV
07-20-2007, 02:41 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dasriech:

Oleg actually has this setting the wrong way around.

`No Instant Mission success` should be switched to OFF for Full real.

XyZspineZyX
07-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Agreed

Scorpion.233
07-22-2007, 09:41 AM
The setting shouldn't even be in the game. Turning it on makes no sense at all.

FoolTrottel
07-22-2007, 04:49 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif The word 'Realistic' should not be there at all.

In line of 'Easy' and 'Normal', it should have said 'Difficult' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif