PDA

View Full Version : What I have gathered...(Major AC spoilers)

Lonnie_Jackson
12-31-2011, 02:00 AM
Okay I know some is speculation so if your opinion is different please share. This is a discussion so please be friendly to others opinions. Anyway this is what I have gotten from all of the endings and subject sixteen.

1. In AC:Brotherhood Subject 16 says to desmond, "No time, it is far later than you know. To late to save them. She is not who you think she is. Everything you hope to become, everything you hold dear...is already gone. Eden...she...In Eden find Eve. The key, her DNA. The son, your son."

After this I am guessing this is why Lucy was killed. She was in the way of him and Eve and what must be done at Eden. Plus this goes along with each major character having and losing a love interest.

2. Eden is in NY where they had the temple of the knowledge and they showed it falling apart in AC Revelations.

so after hearing these bits of information and as to what Desmond needs to do I still have questions, as like everyone else I suspect. My questions are as follows:

1. Why is Eve so important besides DNA? Is she supposed to mate with Desmond?

2. In AC II when Eve and Adam escape will it be the same girl or a descendant?

4. Just figured out that besides the apples there are swords and other artifacts. So do these artifacts play a role or just around as devices to be used against humans?

Please feel free to comment and put your input as to what you think. Or maybe shed some light on the questions I have. Again if the opinions above, you think are wrong please respectfully explain yours. Thanks!