PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite type of kill?

Jack-Reacher
06-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Im looking for specifics, not just the bonus.

My favourite type is slipping right into my targets walking blend group without him noticing. I then use gentle push on either the target or a copy of himself, if he doesnt move I wait for the focus to fill up and kill him. In other words, my favourite kill is when I manage to kill them without using abilities to track them down and without having them notice me at all before I press the kill button.

Daidarapochi
06-05-2011, 10:56 PM
Drop kills on someone who is insanely roofy.

Ripe Claw
06-05-2011, 11:03 PM
My favorite kill is on a span that is linking 2 buildings when you have a person that is neither your target or your pursuer sitting there on the line. You see your target on a building on the other side of the line, you go out onto the line to cross to the building where your target is, fully expecting the other person to jump off the line thinking you are their pursuer, but they don't. So now you are sitting on the line next to this other person, then your target decides to go out on the line from his building, not realizing you are his pursuer. Now you have 3 people on the line, you have your target locked, but there is the little problem of that goofball just sitting in the middle of you and your prey suddenly you see the X prompt so you hit X. You leap over the person in the middle and get a nice acrobatic kill on your target!

Best kill in the game I think.

Smavey
06-05-2011, 11:28 PM
I love killing people while i'm poisoned. I'm always like "Haha! If you just killed me you wouldn't have let met me get these extra 600 points" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SleezeRocker
06-06-2011, 12:26 AM
I like making the "WTF!!" kills.
I like to kill players in ways it would **** em off. If I know a player is trigger happy with the H-gun, then I try killing them xtimes with Hgun myself. I love hearing their mics and them saying " WTF! man..H-guns are fkn *slang word for..."cat" Then I say to myself "Yes I can agree,which Is why I spam hell out of it on you to show you that!"

Or in mahunt say I dive into a haystack and in a near crowd, I use Edward vision then kill player various times and I get a message syaing " How Da fK ArE Yu KiLLeenG me wEn I aM HyDIng!?? You Mudaf'n GlITcHeR!!"
And I then I "LOL" like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwFC-6ksynA), one (player) card down, 2 more (players) to go...HAHAHAHAHA!!

persiateddy95
06-06-2011, 03:39 AM
In Assassinate when I jump from a very high roof and while I'm falling locking into someone and killing him next.

Medo3G
06-06-2011, 04:02 AM
In assassinate, I see my pursuer, throw a smoke bomb, stun him, mark him, climb the nearest short building, air assassinate him http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I did once and probably never will again :P

obliviondoll
06-06-2011, 05:04 AM
Drop kills on runners, and any kill where my target's left wondering where I came from.

If I hear "Where the *#&$ did that come from?" I did a good job.

RebeccaLH
06-06-2011, 07:15 AM
I like it when i can hunt them and cut them off when they are trying to run away http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ANTRON77
06-06-2011, 08:35 AM
In alliance me and my teammate are stun-locking our persuers. Our targets are coming after our persuers. They get close we drop smoke and poison both targets then go back to stun-locking our persuers. No better feeling then successfully pulling this off.

Also love the bench to bench hidden/focus/poison. Me and a clan mate pulled this off yesterday watching each other from seperate benchs. It was an OMG moment.

obliviondoll
06-06-2011, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by ANTRON77:
Also love the bench to bench hidden/focus/poison. Me and a clan mate pulled this off yesterday watching each other from seperate benchs. It was an OMG moment.
Not quite the same, but just as good...

Me and my Alliance teammate each joined a blend group one of our targets was in, and got Hidden/Incognito/Focus/Poison almost simultaneously on our targets, while in sight of one another. He then dropped Smoke and caught both pursuers in it as they broke into chase, and we both got double escape, stun and knock out each. Then stunlocked until they got aerialed by our targets (who promptly died, of course).

The best part? Both opposing teams were working together with headsets, and we were randoms who'd never played together before and weren't talking (my headset was hiding at the time).

utriej
06-06-2011, 09:46 AM
One of my all time favorites:
See someone get stunned in Assassinate in a blend group, run up and smoke. Poison the stunner, steal the grounded kill. If done right, get a hidden on both. Super sweet boost to your score in seconds.

Other favorite...get locked on, and pursuer is stupid and starts a chase. Use what you need to get away and get into a blend/haystack and win the chase JUST as they get to you. Lock on, incog, hidden, chain, +/- more bonuses. Epic win.

Another, lol. While I have may superpro build up; Get locked on from a ways away (usually a rooftop). They know they can't get to you without you running, potentially get stunned, or starting a chase. So they drop the contract, and then get shot for their trouble.

papartusedmcrsk
06-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
And I then I "LOL" like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwFC-6ksynA), one (player) card down, 2 more (players) to go...HAHAHAHAHA!!

Lmao. Seto Kaiba.

sht4brainz
06-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
If I know a player is trigger happy with the H-gun, then I try killing them xtimes with Hgun myself.

I actually welcome that. Gun games are the funnest. I also like running behind a pillar or tree or anything nearby once I hear that "aiming chime" and see if I can dodge it and turn the camera to see who it is. It's like playing hide and seek.