PDA

View Full Version : The Medic

Unikhorne
04-18-2005, 08:40 PM
Klaus Sauer, you know that medic that never does anything useful, he's actualy the cook. At least i like to think so http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Lovo_Kasistan
04-18-2005, 08:46 PM
Mine saved two of his comrades! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Reaves_42
04-18-2005, 09:04 PM
You can give an officer 3 skills so if you have an officer who spends a bit of time in the sleeping quarters i'd give him a medic skill just in case you need it one day. You as many petty officers on engines, torps, sonar and watch as possible.

Tyke909
04-19-2005, 11:21 PM
I had a wounded man, after a fair while in the quarters with the medic he recovered.
Curiously he didn't get a wound badge awarded at the end of the mission as there wasn't one in the medals section.

OneTinSoldier77
04-19-2005, 11:31 PM
Tyke909,

I read from someone else that you shouldn't let him get 100% completely healed by the Medic if you want him to receive a Wound Badge.

Bulwark_
04-20-2005, 12:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silencer_42:
You can give an officer 3 skills so if you have an officer who spends a bit of time in the sleeping quarters i'd give him a medic skill just in case you need it one day. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Unfortunately I don't have an officer that has enough time to spend half the day in his bunk. I am experimenting with 5 officers and have found a rotation that works, however get one in the red and everything gets screwed up. I heard that crew tires more slowly as a repair team, so I made use of that knowledge to assist in recovering my officers. The only option really is for all of your officers to have the medic qual. As long as they are high enough rank to have 3 quals. Other than Command of course, I like to have watch as one of my officers quals.

mightyduck100
04-20-2005, 10:56 AM
So once someone has been healed the game thinks they've never been wounded? Thats a defo bug.

Unless its the T1000 feature! Your crew member gets shot, his wounds instantly heal, and then he pretends to be Sarah Connor.

Do I have to lower him into the steel. That sucks.