PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed 2 Q&A

thecreedsblood2
07-15-2009, 04:45 PM
just wondering on ac1 right before the credits desmond sees chineese and japanese writings so would it post to be in china or japan and it says 1300 A.d not 1482 or wht ever?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

EmperorxZurg
07-15-2009, 04:50 PM
The developers said it was about the Assassins creed universe, not the sequel

thecreedsblood2
07-15-2009, 05:00 PM
i knw but stillllllllllllllllll.....................

drfeelgood8849
07-15-2009, 05:07 PM
thecreedsblood2 you are the most annoying newbie i've ever seen. this is how all your threads are:

i was just wondering [insert something you could have searched for here]?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????
-------
someone replies

-------
I know but stilllllllllllllllllll.................

-------

seriously.

godsmack_darius
07-15-2009, 05:07 PM
1300 A.D? nooo

That meant the end of the mayen Calender 9not sure if its the Mayen Calender mistake me if im wrong) 1300 mean 12/21/12 which states the "the end of the world, more specifically end of humanity, but in this case, they were right, Abstergo/Templars are taking the Peices of eden they have placing it in a statilite, and were going to send it to space to put the world into a One Word order so everyone is mind controlled, they will be in charge of the way we think, thethings we do, and act.

But it was delayed to the date december 21st 2012 the day the Mayens predicted the world will end

looks like it was more of a metafore saying humanity will techniqually end

if anymore questions you want answered, just ask em or anyone else

Edit: And its not just Japanease lol Chinease on their, theirs several language son their, and symbols that are in Naza, which were Mitchel hedges cummunicators were, so they could one of the artifacts,

Pyramid and the APPLE not eye, so instead of man controlling man, it will be Apple controlling man

drfeelgood8849
07-15-2009, 05:08 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

sorry just had to get that off my chest. continue with your threads if you must. i wont look at them anymore...

godsmack_darius
07-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by drfeelgood8849:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

sorry just had to get that off my chest. continue with your threads if you must. i wont look at them anymore...

Hahahahaha

I know how he feels man, I didnt understand it either and it really got under my skin, but yeah, just leave it be, once he understands it he will stop, he is probably not even very old, so it will be hard for him to undertsand and take in

EmperorxZurg
07-15-2009, 05:11 PM
let's just all remember just because u use a lot of question marks doesn't make it important lol

godsmack_darius
07-15-2009, 05:15 PM
or urgent :P

SharkMRX
07-16-2009, 04:28 AM
There were rumours on the internet that Ac2 would occur in Japan or so that you could see on the globe that came out of the peace of Eden. Now its clear that it's stupid to think that, because Abstergo has already been there trough the memories of subject 15, because someone had to write those signs on the wall.
Then you would go back in time and that would be a stupid thing.

obliviondoll
07-16-2009, 04:42 AM
Simple explanation for the OP (thecreedsblood2)

Before you create any new posts, click here. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=srchf)

godsmack_darius
07-16-2009, 06:22 AM
The writing on the wall, was not based on a sequel of AC1

The guy who write them (subject 16) wasnt saying " Hey Gamers, this is were we are going next guys! See you their if I am alive still!!"

Nooo..... This writing is based on the Assassins Creed Universe which means,the franxhise in general I am guessing, for example, if you have seen indiana Jones kingdom of crystall Skull

You will have heard of the Nazca Lines, the nazca lines are in Nazca Peru and they are somehow related to the Mitchell Hedges Communicators, (The Crystall Skulls)...

So for example these crystal skulls could be one of the Artifacts The Templars/Abstergo are looking for

And I dont no why people assume it is chinease related, its mostly 2012 end of the world speculation dates.

@SharkMRK And it wasnt subject 15 it was subject 16 lol

subject 16 = Crazy guy who Wrote that stuff on the wall

Subject 17 = Desmond Miles

Subjects 1-15 We will find out later hopefully

Danvish
07-16-2009, 09:50 AM
I think that it just marks the whole era of wars between the Crusaders and Assassins, and it could predate to even much earlier time, so the signs are from each different time that these 2 guilds fought against each other.

thecreedsblood2
07-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by drfeelgood8849:
thecreedsblood2 you are the most annoying newbie i've ever seen. this is how all your threads are:

i was just wondering [insert something you could have searched for here]?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????
-------
someone replies

-------
I know but stilllllllllllllllllll.................

-------

seriously.
sorry wont do it again