PDA

View Full Version : ASSASSINS CREED ON Wii!?!?!?

IsmaHAWK
09-26-2007, 01:36 PM
i work at a gamecrazy, and today the Nintendo representative came in the store informing us about nintendo stuff, giving free **** as usual, and then she said something that made me think, she said assassins creed will be released on wii but doesn't know when weird huh?

membernametaken
09-26-2007, 01:39 PM
Neat.

avsrule247
09-26-2007, 01:39 PM
Too bad it hasn't been confirmed by UBI so as far as anyone knows it is just BS. Weird, Huh?

thebeatles94
09-26-2007, 02:08 PM
I hope the game comes to Wii.

A.B.O.Y
09-26-2007, 03:34 PM
I doubt it will be on wii because in an interveiw Patrice said it was only possible with next gen console the wii is more of a novelty not powerfull enough to run Assassins creed. Or it may be a downgraded version?

PapaJoey
09-26-2007, 03:34 PM
It will never be on the wii, it only capable on next gen or they would have it. wii is current gen.

Boromir323
09-26-2007, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by PapaJoey:
It will never be on the wii, it only capable on next gen or they would have it. wii is current gen.

So are 360 and PS3. There isnt any next-gen systems, except the ones that will be announced 7 years from now or so.

drfeelgood8849
09-26-2007, 07:08 PM
^ true dat boromir

mefninja
09-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by IsmaHAWK:
i work at a gamecrazy, and today the Nintendo representative came in the store informing us about nintendo stuff, giving free **** as usual, and then she said something that made me think, she said assassins creed will be released on wii but doesn't know when weird huh?

either your lying.. or you where lied too

avsrule247
09-26-2007, 07:50 PM
In short, while the Wii is a good party console or a sleepover console, it is in the simplest terms: sh*tty...

Boromir323
09-26-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
In short, while the Wii is a good party console or a sleepover console, it is in the simplest terms: sh*tty...

Not hardly. The Wii is developed with different games and audiences in mind then the 360 or the PS3. You cant really call the Wii trash just because it does not appeal to your interests. IMO, the Wii is what is making gaming move forward and getting new gamers into the community. People who have played the Wii and had a good time are more likely to try another game or console, and unless you are already a gamer and expect online play, snazzy graphics, etc, it is really hard to not have a good time on the Wii.

SpyderNynja
09-26-2007, 08:53 PM
i agree, though i also think wii isn't all that jazz, it is rather fun, but too child-oriented for me.

MrMoo333
09-26-2007, 08:54 PM
I SUCK at the Wii! the only thing im good at is baseball, i can actually do something there!!

mefninja
09-26-2007, 10:52 PM
mm only reason wii sells soo good is the price.. i mean the whole mario thing is doin big for it too smash bros brawl and glaxy.. and cart.. but after that what do they have.. 3rd party games on wii are really horrible.. not a system i want to buy.. though i came close

Kaxen6
09-26-2007, 10:58 PM
Even if Wii could handle the hi-def prettiness and the crowd-ness and all that good stuff, I imagine playing AC on a Wii controller will cause the inadvertent deaths of all family members in the area via overzealous swinging and stabbing and all that madness with the controller...

And because of the nature of the Wii controller, I assume those idiots who claim video games are murder simulators will have a field day with this... and if the controllers for hypothetical AC on Wii don't involve swinging the control like a madman, there wouldn't be much point on having it for a Wii...

Malmer_DK
09-27-2007, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Kaxen6:
Even if Wii could handle the hi-def prettiness and the crowd-ness and all that good stuff,
You are immediately jumping to the conclusion that they would try to make the same game.
May I remind everyone that there is a DS game coming too, and that you probably shouldn't expect it to be the same game either...

the_assassin_07
09-27-2007, 01:32 AM
There isn't going to be a DS version. Well they haven't confirmed it. Only systems that the game is going to be for that are confirmed are: PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

bobbylucifer
09-27-2007, 04:31 AM
manhunts coming out on wii, so i'd say it isn't really a childish console or that nintendo are worried about "virtual murdering", so thats unlikely to be a problem. its possible that a downgraded altered AC may appear for wii but i doubt it. the wii is a brilliant console, but this games all about trying to utilize next-gen technology to make a beautiful and hopefully fun game. long story short, if it comes to the wii i imagine it will be significantly changed.

dragfindel
09-27-2007, 04:47 AM
the wii can't handle a whole city so or we are getting some lame port or we get a minigame galore game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

the_assassin_07
09-27-2007, 05:03 AM
We? We all don't play on the Wii.... And I thought you're gonna get it for Xbox 360 anyway 0_o.

Malmer_DK
09-27-2007, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by the_assassin_07:
There isn't going to be a DS version.
I'm going to hold you to that statement, the_assassin_07.

Oh, and a curious thing on this little site by Ubisoft. http://www.1191ad.com/poll3.html?poll3_id=20

Even so, the question still stands: Why would anyone think that they'd try to port the same game.

Originally posted by dragfindel:
or we get a minigame galore game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I get eye twitching just by the thought of it. :shiver:

avsrule247
09-27-2007, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Boromir323:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:

Not hardly. The Wii is developed with different games and audiences in mind then the 360 or the PS3. You cant really call the Wii trash just because it does not appeal to your interests. IMO, the Wii is what is making gaming move forward and getting new gamers into the community. People who have played the Wii and had a good time are more likely to try another game or console, and unless you are already a gamer and expect online play, snazzy graphics, etc, it is really hard to not have a good time on the Wii. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok so thanks for writing out my EXACT thoughts. The reason I said "In short" in my first post was so I didn't have to write all that out. So basically you just wasted your time by writing a long post that agreed with mine. Thanks.

jonavoly
09-27-2007, 08:57 AM
Apparently, If a game gets frustrating on the Wii, some people have sued nontendo because there TV broke swinging those things around...

Boromir323
09-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Boromir323:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:

Not hardly. The Wii is developed with different games and audiences in mind then the 360 or the PS3. You cant really call the Wii trash just because it does not appeal to your interests. IMO, the Wii is what is making gaming move forward and getting new gamers into the community. People who have played the Wii and had a good time are more likely to try another game or console, and unless you are already a gamer and expect online play, snazzy graphics, etc, it is really hard to not have a good time on the Wii. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok so thanks for writing out my EXACT thoughts. The reason I said "In short" in my first post was so I didn't have to write all that out. So basically you just wasted your time by writing a long post that agreed with mine. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh your welcome. Except what you said was completely different then what I said. You called the Wii sh*tty, I said completely the opposite. And may I suggest next time you might try actully writing out your exact thoughts, we arnt all mind readers here.