PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Carnival!?

Mossero
11-22-2009, 03:23 PM
On the stage Demo's of Assassins Creed 2, there is a great carnival where they show off Leonardo's Flying Machine. You know the one I mean right.

So I'm up to that exact mission only, there's no carnival at all, theres no clock tower to climb up, you just kinda take off in the flying machine and theres no fireworks or anything.

Tell me am I missing something or did the dev team only use that as a demo? If so, that is majorly disappointing...

- Mossero -

caswallawn_2k7
11-22-2009, 03:26 PM
that mission was only a proof of concept designed to show how the game would work. it was a feature demo nothing more.

Mossero
11-22-2009, 03:29 PM
That's what I was afraid of. That sucks, what was the point in taking that out, I was really looking forward to it.

IDIOTS.

- Mossero -

SupremeCaptain
11-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Mossero:
That's what I was afraid of. That sucks, what was the point in taking that out, I was really looking forward to it.

IDIOTS.

- Mossero -

Be grateful you even got the game.

caswallawn_2k7
11-22-2009, 03:34 PM
they never took it out, they just never put it in. that build was a standalone version of the game designed to show off the features of the game without the game ever being in a state that could be played.

Mossero
11-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mossero:

IDIOTS.

- Mossero -

Be grateful you even got the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A. I am grateful for the game,I think it's amazing and one of my all time favourites. However...

B. They didn't make it out of the kindness of their hearts, it is a product like any other, which I paid money for, therefore I reserve the right to be disappointed with any part of it I wish.

- Mossero -

Mossero
11-22-2009, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
they never took it out, they just never put it in. that build was a standalone version of the game designed to show off the features of the game without the game ever being in a state that could be played.

I understand that, I'm just saying, it would have been nice to take that mission on, it wouldn't have been difficult to have that version of the mission instead of the one we got given.

- Mossero -

JudgeQwerty
11-22-2009, 05:28 PM
The Carnival should be next in the game.

DR-D00M
11-22-2009, 06:44 PM
The carnival is in the mission after but it's nothing like they showed. Imo they need to make the city have more life eg carnivals at night time and happening during the day.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

POPersiaT2T
11-22-2009, 07:07 PM
no fireworks. another disappointment.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

h9876543211910
11-22-2009, 08:17 PM
It would have been awesome to have fireworks, it would have been awesome to have the cape that you get at the carnival

Pitalla
11-22-2009, 09:40 PM
That Demo mission was Awesome! I was really expecting to play it...

I hope it gets on a DLC, because I really want to play it.
The current carnaval missions arent as epic as that.
Nor as beautiful.

brazilanubis3
11-22-2009, 11:44 PM
Patrice said in a Gamestop demo that the E3 demo will not be available, that demo was just to show the game concept.

EzioAssassin51
11-23-2009, 01:07 AM
On the stage Demo's of Assassins Creed 2, there is a great carnival where they show off Leonardo's Flying Machine. You know the one I mean right.

So I'm up to that exact mission only, there's no carnival at all, theres no clock tower to climb up, you just kinda take off in the flying machine and theres no fireworks or anything.

Tell me am I missing something or did the dev team only use that as a demo? If so, that is majorly disappointing...

- Mossero -

They don't take it out! They take that demo mission out but there still is an entire sequence involving the carnival where you need to do some things for an assassination!

You also still do a mission like the demo which is, like you said, with the flying machine! But i am a little disappointed you couldn't climb the tower to get to the machine!

Mossero
11-23-2009, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by h9876543211910:
It would have been awesome to have fireworks, it would have been awesome to have the cape that you get at the carnival

I agree, that carnival cape was awesome, I was so sure that it would be unlocked after completing the carnival but no... such a shame. Would have been nice to have to option to keep the mask aswell.

- Mossero -

Pitalla
11-23-2009, 07:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h9876543211910:

I agree, that carnival cape was awesome, I was so sure that it would be unlocked after completing the carnival but no... such a shame. Would have been nice to have to option to keep the mask aswell.

- Mossero - </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, That cape was really nice. And I really want it.

Also the E3 mission OWNS the current one from the game, That quick and simple.
Its like they show you something awesome! but in the end its not even in the game.

It was the mission I was most anxious to play and look how it ended...

Mcmole2
11-23-2009, 11:00 PM
You know what would have been awesome? The E3 cinematic trailer that showed Ezio killing the guy at the end with the gun, that would be just one of those fun little missions they could put in.