PDA

View Full Version : The greatest glitch EVER

DoctorEurope
01-14-2011, 08:28 AM
So recently I played a game of Alliance and the best glitch I've ever came across happened. So I joined the game late and my team was the Barber. So I decided to play even though it had already been going on for a little while. However, when I spawned in, I was the Engineer. It was pretty strange and my pursuer, the courtesans were SUPER confused and never tried to kill me.

Anything like this happen to anyone else?

Rainie
01-14-2011, 08:42 AM
I've had that happen in a couple of the few manhunt matches I've played. My team was the doctors but one guy was the prowler the entire match, the next match we played they turned into the executioner

obliviondoll
01-14-2011, 08:44 AM
I've had a Manhunt match where one of our teammates was invisible.

Does that count?

Nobody killed him (because they couldn't see him), and when it was our turn to hunt, they never knew he was coming. He got more kills than everyone else because of it, and probably just thought the other team were idiots when they didn't smoke/mute him, and had 0 deaths and a decent stack of stuns and lures.

Black_Widow9
01-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Please make sure you report this to Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Tanktric
01-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Yes. I agree Mr.Ubisoft person. we need to report more of these happenings like this. I already reported the inivisible ones 10 days ago. Things take time.

STYJ
01-14-2011, 05:30 PM
would not having a contract for 2 games in a row be considered a glitch ?

starcowgozboom
01-16-2011, 11:10 AM
One time during a manhunt match, my compass was empty the entire time and there were no square prompts ANYWHERE. I had to ask someone to lead me to a target and get stunned for it to say "CONTRACT LOST" and then actually give me someone to look for. e.e But it has only happened once to me...

AltairAuditorex
01-16-2011, 03:27 PM
One time I was playing wanted and did't get a contract the whole game, I was in last place the whole game and had very few pursuers. As a result I got the untouchable bonuse and the achivement abstergo employee of the month, YAY!!