PDA

View Full Version : release date??

adam839
11-05-2011, 11:27 AM
So, i pre-oredered AC:R. Then i started searching on the internet and found some very disorientating release dates. Some say 11th, some 15, some 18 (consoles of course, i almost broke my wrist when i tried playing AC1 on PC) so hereīs my question:
When does the AC:R console (PS3) version comes out in EUROPE??

thx for some answers

Mr_Shade
11-05-2011, 11:28 AM
The release date is the 15th of November for consoles in the UK/ EU - some countries may differ slightly, due to that countries normal release day but it should be around the same date.

The retailer who you pre ordered with should have the date as well?

adam839
11-05-2011, 12:01 PM
i wouldnīt ask if he had the date, but as i said i found many different dates. In addition, on my retailerīs site is written only "during November" so thanks for the answer

Mr_Shade
11-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by adam839:
i wouldnīt ask if he had the date, but as i said i found many different dates. In addition, on my retailerīs site is written only "during November" so thanks for the answer Well you should double check with the retailer, since you may have to go by the date they say.

But officially it's the 15th.

Getz_It_17
11-05-2011, 12:12 PM
From what I know and have planned, it is the 15th of November and it won't be changing anytime soon, but like someone else said, in EU, it might vary country to country due to shipping

NuclearFuss
11-05-2011, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by adam839:
i wouldnīt ask if he had the date, but as i said i found many different dates. In addition, on my retailerīs site is written only "during November" so thanks for the answer

Sounds like a pretty shady retailer if they don't know the exact date by now.