PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it would be a good idea to add tutorials?

Afromike1
03-22-2009, 07:27 PM
On a lot of gaming forums I've been too there are sections that are entirely dedicated to tutorials. Since this game takes a lot of time to learn and master do you think it would be a good idea to add tutorials? It could be tutorials about how to effectively fly a bomber or how to maintain good diving speed. I'm just saying that newbies can benefit more from just the nugget's guide.

Afromike1
03-22-2009, 07:27 PM
On a lot of gaming forums I've been too there are sections that are entirely dedicated to tutorials. Since this game takes a lot of time to learn and master do you think it would be a good idea to add tutorials? It could be tutorials about how to effectively fly a bomber or how to maintain good diving speed. I'm just saying that newbies can benefit more from just the nugget's guide.

danjama
03-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Yes of course, 100%, and id be glad to contribute if i could. Theres used to be loads floating about, on ACM, CEM, Bombing, all sorts, they're just harder to find than they should be.

In fact i'm sure i still have the brilliant ACM one i downloaded on my puter, and might upload it.