PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS Abstergo and The Truth

Unholy2012
12-06-2009, 10:12 PM
SO I recently decided to replay assassins creed 2, and during the escape from abstergo I took some time to look around. I looked through the windows and saw the vegatation and white walls, and it instantly reminded me of The Truth video. From what you see outside of abstergo, they are pretty simmilar.

This got me thinking that maybe the Templars are just humans who got hold of some of those "gods" artifacts after they died and figured that it was their turn to play God, while the assassins fought to free people and ensure they never went through the same situation as they did. So, maybe the templars took over the old building where they were forced to work (as seen in The Truth), or built a building to resemble it.

Anyway, not sure where im really going with this, but thought id give some food for thought.

Xaerxion
12-07-2009, 03:02 AM
The templars didn't take over the place the "gods" used to live in. If you see the truth video very carefully, you'll notice the mountain at the back. That mountain is Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa. Since there has been a theory that human origin's come from Africa, I guess that's where the "gods" lived. Also, if you watch the video very slowly, the binary at the end spells out EDEN.

Unholy2012
12-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Yeah i read that theory also. As far as I know its just that, a theory. No proof that the mountain is kilimanjaro. It could be a mountain that was destroyed or moved during the solar flare all those years ago. Even if it is kilimanjaro, doesn't change the possibility of the templars trying to mimmic those who have come before, even through their architecture.

Altaezio
12-07-2009, 03:21 PM
Solar Flare?..I thot that was one of the moves tien did (DBZ) what is that (solar Flare) in real terms?.. like the way its used by scientists

caswallawn_2k7
12-07-2009, 03:38 PM
a Solar Flare is a reaction in the the sun that causes a a explosion, leading to a flare to come out of the sun (can be seen in a telescope) but thing's such as flares and sun spots also release large amounts of radiation and electro magnetism. quite bad one's of these in the past have been linked to knocking out things such as satalight and radio transmissions in local areas were the radiation/EM goes by or hits the planet.

but there is also a theory that one of these flares could be so large it could fire plasma (the state of matter past gas so think hot) far enough to hit earth and if it did it would pretty much ignite our atmosphere basically burning everything on the planet into nothing while boiling all the water on the planet killing every living thing.

AetosEagle
12-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Funny thing is, is that we've already experienced the worst Solar Flare's possible... Anything else would literally have to be the Sun exploding. Or a part of the Sun being manually blown up. Solar Flares are basically just lost radiation from sun-spots or "cancer"-spots. I think they used Solar Flare as just a regular used term, rather than it's actual meaning.

JudgeQwerty
12-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Solar flares are small potatoes. I'm hoping they mean something else.