PDA

View Full Version : Lack of contract

STYJ
01-15-2011, 10:57 PM
What's up with the contracts assigning thingy ? is it due to my connection ? lag ?

Something i noticed is that in rooms where i can go without a contract for 5 minutes, there is at least an invincible player killing other players . and he apparently is my contract .

The only way for me to get a contract is 1) wait and hopefully, it assigns me a contract 2) get killed and get a contract but stunning is so addictive ...

Any idea ?

Soviet_Mudkip
01-15-2011, 11:01 PM
Happens to me too!

What's strange though is that it seems that we do get the contract but it just doesn't show up. For example I was looking at the kill feed and it said "Contract Lost" when I never even had one in the first place. I doubt it's because of lag or anything like that. probably just a bug

STYJ
01-15-2011, 11:02 PM
very bad bug for a bug . happens like 2/5 in every game i try to get in. but usually when i get a good one, i can rematch over and over again without this 'bug' .

also, do you use "play now" or ranked match ?

edit: oh and in these games, i noticed that NPCs just stand still and not move . why ?

Soviet_Mudkip
01-15-2011, 11:17 PM
I normally play in Ranked Matches. Though this has happened to me in Public Matches.

about the whole NPC not moving:
I've never notice that. For me it just keeps the sound of the "trying to get contract" and i constantly keep a question mark in the top right but I do build pursuers and I can still stun

STYJ
01-15-2011, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Soviet_Mudkip:
I normally play in Ranked Matches. Though this has happened to me in Public Matches.

about the whole NPC not moving:
I've never notice that. For me it just keeps the sound of the "trying to get contract" and i constantly keep a question mark in the top right but I do build pursuers and I can still stun

yeah it's the same for me . I get pursuers but i don't let them kill me . blame stun .

in matches where you don't get contracts, run around the map and you'll notice not moving NPCs .