PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 2 + Linkin Park = NICE



xRadiakuchihax
09-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Well, I've had lots of expierience with making video game music videos, and I just made another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRzmovXWyPw
Check it out please ;D

DogenzakaSMASH
09-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Always steer clear of Linkin Park if you want your video stand noticeable in a see of "Numbs" and "Faints".

DogenzakaSMASH
09-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Also, the lyrics to "Given Up" don't seem to make sense with Ezio to me. The video is hardly edited at all; clips last way too long for a song as hectic as Given Up. The clips don't symbolize or attach well to the lyrics at all. Clips don't have any feeling of sequence or flow, other than the fact that you let them run on for too long.

SBRedFlag
09-09-2009, 05:14 PM
I agree with Dog... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif

EmperorxZurg
09-09-2009, 05:16 PM
O my god, I have heard WAY too many faints and numbs, Dog is right, stay AWAY from LP for Gameplay with music. this was a flunk among others but don't worry, it's darkest before dawn, u'll get it soonhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
but on a lighter note, welcome to the forums xRadiakuchihax! hope u have a pleasent stay. {now that's five! Eat it C-swain and u others, I am officially NOT the n00b nymore!}

Edengoth
09-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Actually, I rather liked the "put me out of my misery" bit when it synched up with that guard getting smashed over the head. That made me rofl.

OSnailsO
09-09-2009, 05:33 PM
I agree wtih dog too...

EmperorxZurg
09-09-2009, 05:34 PM
hey Snails, where u been?

OSnailsO
09-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
hey Snails, where u been?

The shell >.>

EmperorxZurg
09-09-2009, 09:44 PM
lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

OSnailsO
09-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

I feel like I know you...

EmperorxZurg
09-09-2009, 09:48 PM
yews. I AM UR FATHER! lol, I was the 2nd one to say hi when u joined

xRadiakuchihax
09-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Well, not exactly the "Praise" I wanted for a new video, But oh well.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif
If you guys want, check out the other post Im making for a different music vid I made (It's not linkin park either)

bladencrowd
09-10-2009, 02:40 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif...

Never use Linkin Park for gameplay vids. EVER.

NoxieDC
09-10-2009, 04:36 PM
It wasn't really the fact that you used Linkin Park that made the video a worthless piece of crap (it just made it stink a little harder), it was the actual idiocy that emanated from every second in which your apathy was reeking in my assassin fanboy face that made me want to kill you.

bladencrowd
09-10-2009, 04:40 PM
it was the actual idiocy that emanated from every second in which your apathy was reeking in my assassin fanboy face that made me want to kill you.

this is going into my sig no matter what http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

DogenzakaSMASH
09-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Never expect "praise" for making a video..

Whoop-dee-doo. You know how to slap some careless clips together in Movie Maker and add a song you like.

I've been making AMVs for years, I have possibly the most popular Death Note AMV around, and my Kingdom Hearts AMVs were extremely popular, even though it was when my skill level was much lower.

I have an AMV I've been making on and off for 2 years now.

I never expect praise; you only get better when people criticize your work, it is the ultimate compliment for an artist.

Only by knowing your flaws can you get better, but even though you have "experience", it seems you haven't been getting any criticism because your video lacks the basic principles of design direction in video editing, no offense.

Grevling148
09-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by NoxieDC:
It wasn't really the fact that you used Linkin Park that made the video a worthless piece of crap (it just made it stink a little harder), it was the actual idiocy that emanated from every second in which your apathy was reeking in my assassin fanboy face that made me want to kill you. No need to attack him!

bladencrowd
09-10-2009, 04:46 PM
I beg to differ.

EmperorxZurg
09-10-2009, 05:02 PM
unleash ur sig on him bladen!

bladencrowd
09-10-2009, 05:16 PM
It was the actual foolishness that emanated from every god forsaken moment in which his apathy was reeking in my assassin fanboy face that made me want to beat his thoughts of making this video with a sharpened shovel.

xRadiakuchihax
09-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Wow this almost makes me want to leave the forums

thekyle0
09-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Almost... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

SBRedFlag
09-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by xRadiakuchihax:
Wow this almost makes me want to leave the forums
For constructive criticism? Are you always going to hide your shortcomings behind a computer screen? If you're going to do something, do it right.

thekyle0
09-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Or you can be like me and find a nice safety tent. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Edengoth
09-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Well, when we're talking about things emanating from godforsaken moments, I believe we've soared right past "constructive criticism".

bladencrowd
09-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Edengoth:
Well, when we're talking about things emanating from godforsaken moments, I believe we've soared right past "constructive criticism".

And landed gently into "mildly intense, but thoughtful criticism"

Edengoth
09-10-2009, 07:43 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif By those standards, I'd hate to see you disgruntled.

When I look polite by comparison, something has gone quite awry. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

thekyle0
09-10-2009, 07:44 PM
I thought most of you were going for comical criticism. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

bladencrowd
09-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
I thought most of you were going for comical criticism. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

It was a mix of witty, spiteful, and comical I guess.

thekyle0
09-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Whatever, apparently he finds the forums "unfriendly" now. He was pushed over the edge by his video being just as disliked in the fanart thread as it is here. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

bladencrowd
09-10-2009, 07:57 PM
I gave him the best advice of his life to http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif.

thekyle0
09-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Such is the way of "tough love".

Oh, and I think you mean "too"

Get it right you sniveling excuse of a concious being! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

L.Cie
09-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by DogenzakaSMASH:
Never expect "praise" for making a video..

Whoop-dee-doo. You know how to slap some careless clips together in Movie Maker and add a song you like.

I've been making AMVs for years, I have possibly the most popular Death Note AMV around, and my Kingdom Hearts AMVs were extremely popular, even though it was when my skill level was much lower.

I have an AMV I've been making on and off for 2 years now.

I never expect praise; you only get better when people criticize your work, it is the ultimate compliment for an artist.

Only by knowing your flaws can you get better, but even though you have "experience", it seems you haven't been getting any criticism because your video lacks the basic principles of design direction in video editing, no offense.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

godsmack_darius
09-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Disturbed, Do you always realise a member hasnt been posting http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Kharturr
09-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by sbredflag:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xRadiakuchihax:
Wow this almost makes me want to leave the forums
For constructive criticism? Are you always going to hide your shortcomings behind a computer screen? If you're going to do something, do it right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

constructive criticism?!?!?! More like a semi-violent/comical flame haha

Edengoth
09-10-2009, 11:27 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif
(that seemed needlessly complicated to make...where is the found normally? I had to [IMG ] it.)

EmperorxZurg
09-10-2009, 11:41 PM
yes I do Godsmackhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif, but I typed that when I had a headache but still had the urge to look for news on AC2 lol, I meant post COUNT, U gotta hate flu outbreaks at schoolhttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

MrNussbaum
09-11-2009, 06:43 AM
Anything + Linkin Park = SUCK

NoxieDC
09-11-2009, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by thekyle0:
Whatever, apparently he finds the forums "unfriendly" now. He was pushed over the edge by his video being just as disliked in the fanart thread as it is here. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
It does succeed in being romantic art as I am affected by intense emotions. Unfortunately, almost none are positive.

Dude, don't give up. Seriously, when looking back I am also shocked by what I thought was good. If you accept the fact that you are never the best you can be but can be better, you'll go places. Even now I see flaws in everything I do, but it's still worlds better then previous attempts. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

alkarnur
09-11-2009, 08:11 AM
How old are you guys (the ones that flamed him)? Cause you sound like you didn't grow past puberty.

NoxieDC
09-11-2009, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by alkarnur:
How old are you guys (the ones that flamed him)? Cause you sound like you didn't grow past puberty.
This just screams self righteous. Allow me to drag you to a lower consideration then us flamers. But don't take it personally.

Realjambo
09-11-2009, 08:31 AM
What a sorry mess this thread is http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Thread closed.