PDA

View Full Version : Preorder and white edition bonus the same?

Eplebit
11-19-2009, 05:47 PM
As I really loved Assassin's Creed, getting AC2 was a nobrainer for me. When I went to order it I found out that if you pre-ordered it you got some unspecified bonus content and if you bought the White Edition (we don't get the Black Edition in Norway, it seems, so it's the best we can get) you'd get the Santa Maria Del Frari map. From what I read on different websites, pre-ordering ment that you'd get the Palazzo Medici map, so I pre-ordered the White Edition to get as much content in the game as possible.

Now that I got it today I see that instead of getting the Palazzo Medici map I instead got two versions of the exact same map? What's the point of buying the White Edition if you don't get anything special? Right now it seems that I payed 200 NOK extra for a figure of Ezio and a an extra code that I don't need, something that seems like a very very bad deal. Why on earth didn't we get the Palazzo Medici map as well, and will we ever be able to get our hands on it? Or why didn't I even get the Arsenal Shipyard map that I see some shops are claiming? Right now I feel both cheated by and very disappointed at UBISoft for treating us this way.

Maverick200009
11-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Eplebit, Could you Email me as soon as you see this at Maverick200009@hotmail.com?

I have a question for you if you wouldn't mind. I'll be waiting to hear from you, thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif