PDA

View Full Version : what if ac3 had 2 ancestors and 2 different locations......

ajl992008
11-26-2011, 09:34 AM
so we get a massive hint in acb that ac3 will be set in either the french or american revolution, it is more likely french revolution becuase of a story point, darim at the end of acr says he will take some books to alexandira leaving people to assume that the next game may take place in egypt, well what if it took place in both france and egypt, one linking on to another, napolean goes on an expedition to egypt, what if he is a templar and he is looking for the grand temple in egypt? so the story begins as the main character in france just fighting the templars when he realises their gosl and also sets sial for egypt, this would be a good way to introduce 2 ancestors, one of which in egypt and another in france, you begin the game as the france character and play until you set sail for egypt and then say shaun say something about an egypt ancestor locating something important and then you go thorugh the memories ancestor, then you go back to the france one, both ancestors meet and together fight the templars and find the grand temple which desmond goes to and i guess saves the world, i think the co-ordinates of new york for acb are not of the grand temple but a location for a clue to its location.#

say it is 16 sequences, 8 seqeunces per ancestor, what do you guys think?

eagleforlife1
11-26-2011, 11:07 AM
I would love that to happen.

kriegerdesgottes
11-26-2011, 11:35 AM
That would be fine if they had more than a year to get the game out but since the game is coming out next year I would rather they concentrate on one specific location and ancestor. I realize they probably have been working on ACIII for a while although I do not believe they've been working on it since ACII. Either way I think under the circumstances they should just make one area like France or England.

tarrero
11-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Really love to see India during the XVII century but I know is not likely to happen.

I guess we are heading towards American Revolution, French Revolution or Victorian England, which are fine to me, as long as they do not set the game within the Edo Period in Japan is ok.

And I have the feeling that we will have so much Desmond, but more "Assassin" like.

ajl992008
11-27-2011, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
That would be fine if they had more than a year to get the game out but since the game is coming out next year I would rather they concentrate on one specific location and ancestor. I realize they probably have been working on ACIII for a while although I do not believe they've been working on it since ACII. Either way I think under the circumstances they should just make one area like France or England.

they definatly had more than a year, i dont believe they started after ac2 but after brotherhood, if you watch e3 2010, all those people where nowhere to be seen in e3 2011 for acr, gabe says the acr team were half new people and half of the same people, falko poikjer said in an interview that becuase its A NEW TEAM, development is easier becuase they r fresh and not burnt out form making brotherhood so my theory is 150 people over all studios were put to the side, had a break after brotherhood and then began ac3, slowly over time increasing number of people on the project and now that acr is finished some people form that team will join them.so what i said in the first post is possible if they do it. they made ac2 in 20 months, i guess they end up having an extra couple of months so they have 22/23 for ac3 and slowly a bigger team who are more experienced and know exactly where the series is going, ac3 will amazing, no doubts, i just hope there is less screen tearing, there was loads in brotherhood, not so much in acr but i could see it.(im on ps3)