PDA

View Full Version : Tomb "secret areas"--where are they?

elaine8405
02-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Has anyone run across a guide to where the "secret areas" are in the tombs? I've found them in most tombs, but not in San Marco's Tomb--the one with the four puzzles & times runs. I'm playing again for the 5th time and still can't find it, assuming it exists. Help appreciated! And I did search the boards for a thread with this topic, but couldn't find it. THANKS!

shimpaku
02-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by elaine8405:
Has anyone run across a guide to where the "secret areas" are in the tombs? I've found them in most tombs, but not in San Marco's Tomb--the one with the four puzzles & times runs. I'm playing again for the 5th time and still can't find it, assuming it exists. Help appreciated! And I did search the boards for a thread with this topic, but couldn't find it. THANKS!

There is actually no secret to it per say.
Once you've completed all of the four timed puzzles/jumps by pulling down all four of the hanging levers the tomb will be revealed. However, performing this task is a whole other matter! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Shep309
02-05-2010, 06:26 AM
I believe he's talking about the secret locations, where you get the little message "you have found a secret area" pops up on screen.

I've been through it 3 times and still haven't found them all. I always seem to miss 3 or 4 of the "secrets" on the dna strand.

shimpaku
02-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Yep, sorry...my mistake!
I forgot about the secret areas and simply misunderstood the question.