PDA

View Full Version : Needed Addons

Ace_Hyflyer
05-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Hi all,

Finally I'm about to upgrade to FB/AEP/PF merged with the Complete edition (and then the PE2 addon).

Anyway, I'm a dedicated IL-2 mud mover (although I may branch out to PE2 as well) and I'd like to know if there are any payware addons that will provide eastern front scripted mud moving campaigns, not DGEN but linear scripted ones?

I've just noticed on the Pacific Fighters site that it states that the PE2 addon is "NOT" available in the US. I'm in the US, so is this correct or will I be able to download it?

Thanks,
Chris

Ace_Hyflyer
05-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Hi all,

Finally I'm about to upgrade to FB/AEP/PF merged with the Complete edition (and then the PE2 addon).

Anyway, I'm a dedicated IL-2 mud mover (although I may branch out to PE2 as well) and I'd like to know if there are any payware addons that will provide eastern front scripted mud moving campaigns, not DGEN but linear scripted ones?

I've just noticed on the Pacific Fighters site that it states that the PE2 addon is "NOT" available in the US. I'm in the US, so is this correct or will I be able to download it?

Thanks,
Chris

FritzGryphon
05-07-2006, 11:42 PM
You can only download it from Europe. Western IPs will be blocked!

If you try and buy it, you will also be arrested for smuggling. The Boontybox installer will send your address to the FBI.

waffen-79
05-07-2006, 11:44 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif