PDA

View Full Version : General Questions (spoilers)

Zikro
11-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Do Desmond and Altair look alike?

Did Lucy have one of her fingers cut off in the pre-last modern-day? (when she's leaning on the animus and she lifts her hand to show it to Altair)

Did the Richard (templar leader) imposter girl have one of her fingers cut off in the battle?

Do Lucy and the Richard imposter girl look alike?

What I'm trying to get at is since Altair and Desmond have a connection (being relatives) do Lucy and that imposter girl? It seems somewhat strange to me that out of all the targets, Altair decided to spare her. Yes, she wasn't Altair's true target but still... seems strange that she was the only one spared out of everyone.

Also, Lucy seems to want to help Desmond for any number of unknown reasons/like him. Possibly due to this ancestral bond...?

Zikro
11-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Do Desmond and Altair look alike?

Did Lucy have one of her fingers cut off in the pre-last modern-day? (when she's leaning on the animus and she lifts her hand to show it to Altair)

Did the Richard (templar leader) imposter girl have one of her fingers cut off in the battle?

Do Lucy and the Richard imposter girl look alike?

What I'm trying to get at is since Altair and Desmond have a connection (being relatives) do Lucy and that imposter girl? It seems somewhat strange to me that out of all the targets, Altair decided to spare her. Yes, she wasn't Altair's true target but still... seems strange that she was the only one spared out of everyone.

Also, Lucy seems to want to help Desmond for any number of unknown reasons/like him. Possibly due to this ancestral bond...?