PDA

View Full Version : AHH! Nooo...

Savutay
04-05-2005, 11:04 PM
My best patrol ever.. so many ships sunk... and it crashes right after I get my last destroyer and while im changing the crew around. The first time its ever crashed to desktop. So frustrating.

malkuth
04-05-2005, 11:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Savutay:
My best patrol ever.. so many ships sunk... and it crashes right after I get my last destroyer and while im changing the crew around. The first time its ever crashed to desktop. So frustrating. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only crash I ever had was last week, and I was messing with the crew too. Bet it has something to do with that. Only once though.

Reaves_42
04-05-2005, 11:18 PM
This happens a lot. I don't think 1.2 fixes it as it's not in the read me.

1. Make sure you save before using crew "buttons".

2. Avoid using crew icons when time acceleration is on.

3. Avoid repeatedly clicking icons. If you can't get the config you want or there are only minimal changes needed, do it manually. I've never crashed when moving crew one by one.

Savutay
04-06-2005, 12:18 AM
There should be a little quicksave button or something... i dunno. I'm just pissed. I'll get over it soon enough because I wont be able to play it for a few days while I'm busy getting a paper ready for publication. But then I'll be back... with a vengeful bloodlust.

RedTerex
04-06-2005, 12:33 AM
I keep saving my game every 10 minutes OR just after sinking a ship or just before attacking one.
This being done after my game crashed with PC totally locking up again just after finishing a patrol with like 11 Ships sunk !!
"oh well its only a game, a good game but a game non-theless...load it up and start again" was my geniune remark at the time !

I save all the time now as posted above !

Reaves_42
04-06-2005, 12:43 AM
My remark at the time can't be displayed here. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

That doesn't mean I didn't do the same thing and load it up again. heh.