PDA

View Full Version : How does the scoring for the rankings work in IT?

XyZspineZyX
08-23-2003, 11:29 PM
?

XyZspineZyX
08-23-2003, 11:29 PM
?

XyZspineZyX
08-28-2003, 09:31 PM
Very dumb. It keeps track of your Class, Soldier, Support, etc... how many people you killed, your hit %, and wins.

XyZspineZyX
08-30-2003, 07:08 AM
I am with the first person who asked the question. I know that it keeps up with Class, Wins, Kills, and Hit % but I have more of all of these and some one can have a higher score... Whats up with that. What does GR use to calculate the Score to decide who is on top.

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 04:25 PM
I am not sure, but it may be that the scoring also tracks your penalties. There are two columns of numbers at the end or during a game, the first column is your kills, the second column is your penalties. You get penalized for sitting in one place too long or not moving, etc.

It may take these into account, but I am not sure.

XyZspineZyX
09-02-2003, 07:20 PM
Squeesel, I don't know how long you have been playing GRIT, but you are not "penalized" for anything (unless they penalize you blindly for killing your own team members). But the things in the scoreboard are your kills and the amount of lives that you have left.

BigGamer

XyZspineZyX
09-03-2003, 02:52 AM
???

What are you guys talking about?

It has your score, kills, wins and accuracy

I dunno how you would get penalized for staying still? What did redstorm mislead us and we really are supposed to run full speed using a sniper?