PDA

View Full Version : Late 1944 P-47 won't fly

ddsflyer
07-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Can't fly the late 1944 P-47 for some reason. The folder is in the skins folder but when I make a quick mission to use it and press the right button to look at it nothing happens. When I try to fly it I get an error message. I'm patched to v4.04. I can't remember if this was one that there were missing files on.

ddsflyer
07-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Can't fly the late 1944 P-47 for some reason. The folder is in the skins folder but when I make a quick mission to use it and press the right button to look at it nothing happens. When I try to fly it I get an error message. I'm patched to v4.04. I can't remember if this was one that there were missing files on.

FoolTrottel
07-14-2006, 05:32 PM
Me thinks it's a patching issue.
The P47 1944 is mentioned in the 4.02 readme.

Them missing files were just blank skins, for skinners to be used for skinning...

So, better check if you've got yer patching done correctly! ( Correct Patch Order - Make sure you do it right! (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/26310365/m/5581083643))

BTW, what's the error message you get?

ddsflyer
07-14-2006, 05:43 PM
I'm sure I patched it correctly. The error message is:

Mission Loading failed: INTERMAL ERROR: HierMeshObj: Can't load HIM 3DO/Plane/P47D(USA)/hier.him

FoolTrottel
07-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Just did a search on that error message, well on the HierMeshObj and it turned up with these Search Results (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=search&reqWords=&exactPhrase=hiermeshobj&optWords=&notWords=&f=49310655&subjectOnly=N&afterDate=&beforeDate=&authorName=&exactAuthor=Y&sortType=0&ptyp_poll=Y&ptyp_album=Y&ptyp_msg=Y&ptyp_count=3&x_display_post_details=1&groupType=1&search=Search)

You can read for yerself, but either it's the Ace Expansion Pack/Aces Campaigns confusion,(not likely) or it's a patching issue!

I'd advise you to re-download the patch 4.02m, apply it, and next apply all following patches.

If you are truly sure you did it right.... post a DxDiag report here, and/or go test your pc's memory modules.

That's all I can think of... Good luck... and/or wait for other ppl's opinions!