PDA

View Full Version : A sentence!

moqqy
04-21-2008, 10:36 AM
So what is this whole sentence? It can be heard while in the loading "place"

"*** an enemy to leave him vulnerable (or can or may leave), finish him by breaking his legs or throwing him to the ground"
So what do you need to do to THROW THEM TO THE GROUND OR BREAK THEIR LEGSSSS

moqqy
04-21-2008, 10:36 AM

"*** an enemy to leave him vulnerable (or can or may leave), finish him by breaking his legs or throwing him to the ground"
So what do you need to do to THROW THEM TO THE GROUND OR BREAK THEIR LEGSSSS

mynameismyself
04-21-2008, 11:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:

So what do you need to do to THROW THEM TO THE GROUND OR BREAK THEIR LEGSSSS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Counter a strong attack of an enemy to leave him vulnerable (or can or may leave), finish him by breaking his legs or throwing him to the ground.

lostassassin123
04-21-2008, 11:37 AM
Moqqy, this was already asked, but I'm not going to be a mod and answer you:
When you counter an attack, sometimes your enemy will just stand like an idiot for a few seconds:
1.You either press the leg button(RUN) to break his legs.
2.Or you press the grab button to throw him on the ground in a special way.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Lhorkan
04-21-2008, 12:19 PM
Another sentence I never hear completely: "Use free-running to escape when exposed`, and jump through merchant stands to..." At that point I'm always back in the game. What does jumping through those stands give me, apart from a pissed merchant?

lostassassin123
04-21-2008, 12:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lhorkan:
Another sentence I never hear completely: "Use free-running to escape when exposed`, and jump through merchant stands to avoid crowd" At that point I'm always back in the game. What does jumping through those stands give me, apart from a pissed merchant? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

moqqy
04-21-2008, 01:45 PM
Ding ding!

moqqy
04-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Butta gutta! Why do I only see Memory Block 4 after I've completed the game? MOQQY WANTS BEST SWORDS