PDA

View Full Version : could someone please explain how the investments work?

Kerrigan666
03-25-2011, 11:06 AM
More important, how does the amount of money you can invest per 20 min go up?

WolfDK1984
03-25-2011, 01:23 PM
Well.. ir dossent..
It only goes down, depending on how many players invest in the same shop..

Kerrigan666
03-25-2011, 03:22 PM
In the beginning of the game i could invest only 800ish in each shop. Now it's up to 6700 in some shops. What affects this?

WolfDK1984
03-26-2011, 09:22 AM
Well..

It depends on how much you have in your purse..

Thats what i figure anyway..

Honours
03-26-2011, 12:41 PM
The economy system is so confusing. There needs to be a guide or a better explanation of how it works. I've finished single player and I still have no clue how it works.

I just dumped money into any shop I could whenever I could ..... and 'earned' investments lol

Lord_Ethcaz
03-26-2011, 12:59 PM
It isn't confusing, you just need to look at it like real stocks. It's then completely logical:

based on popularity of a region, a shop has a certain risk factor. The more people invest, the lower the risk, and the lower the payout.
So, less investers = greater risk = greater POTENTIAL earnings.

And to understand and work the system, you just have to understand this basic/simple logic: go to any given shop, and see if the lowest potential reward, is at least higher than your investment http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
I actually make between 25k and 40k on the 6/7k investments I do, if I'm lucky of course.

Kerrigan666
03-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Anyway money is so not important in this game. I finished it with 1 million f. I only wanted to get the shrunken head from the investments.

numskll
03-27-2011, 08:45 PM
So it seems as if these answers apply to the multiplayer game. What about the single player game? How long does it take investments to turn around or do they just increase the overall rate of money gain

Lord_Ethcaz
03-28-2011, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by numskll:
So it seems as if these answers apply to the multiplayer game. What about the single player game? How long does it take investments to turn around or do they just increase the overall rate of money gain

There is no investment mini-game in multiplayer, multiplayer is all about stealthy ninja shizz http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif I think the single player one does gather information from the internet to mark zones as populair etc.

Anyway, the investments in single player work on the same ticks as your income, every 20 minutes it's added to your bank balance http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
So, if you need the quest items, be sure to go to a shop every 20 minutes to invest something, for the items you need :P If you're doing it for the money: don't bother, pickpocketing is much more fun and a lot faster (unless your investment was lucky and you get a nice 40k or so :P)

taovegalord
09-04-2011, 03:12 AM
Sorry if I bump my issue into a wrong thread but I have the following problem.. I have AC:B on both PC and PS3 and in the latter I can't invest in shops