PDA

View Full Version : Prop & Mixture Auto Settings

e2michaelb
03-20-2004, 08:37 PM
If I select "Complex Engine Management" in the "Difficulty" settings and then toggle the "Prop Pitch Auto" and "Mixture 100(Auto Rich)" modes before taking off or when in flight, will I be able to manually control supercharger and cowl/armor flap settings or will the game retain total engine management authority? I am not yet ready to contend with the complex interactions between rpms, pitch settings and power settings while in flight.

e2michaelb
03-20-2004, 08:37 PM
If I select "Complex Engine Management" in the "Difficulty" settings and then toggle the "Prop Pitch Auto" and "Mixture 100(Auto Rich)" modes before taking off or when in flight, will I be able to manually control supercharger and cowl/armor flap settings or will the game retain total engine management authority? I am not yet ready to contend with the complex interactions between rpms, pitch settings and power settings while in flight.

Chuck_Older
03-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Dunno. But I do know how to find out http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Try it out for yourself in the Quick Mission Builder. That will give you your answer.

Wave bub-bub-bub-bye to the boss, it's your profit, it's his loss~ Clash