PDA

View Full Version : AC Project Legacy - New Holiday Memory (possible BH DLC Spoiler)

Johno_efc
04-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Was playing it before, and went on the holiday memory part.

And it made me think that the next Memory for this section will be Easter, and we'll learn more about the Shroud of turin, which also links in with the ending of Da Vinci dissapearance.

Thoughts?

TwentyGlyphs
04-02-2011, 02:23 PM
I was thinking that Easter would be a good holiday to explore for the Holidays set too, but I hadn't thought of them actually showing the resurrection of Christ as one of those memories. That would be cool, make total sense and be a way to show more about the Shroud. Perhaps it would be from the apostle Peter's point of view.

I wonder what other holidays they plan on exploring in that set. July 4th seems a likely candidate, though I'm not aware of what other events other than the signing of the Declaration of Independence they could use.

El_Sjietah
04-02-2011, 02:27 PM
I wonder what other holidays they plan on exploring in that set. July 4th seems a likely candidate, though I'm not aware of what other events other than the signing of the Declaration of Independence they could use.

Ubisoft isn't an American company, so I doubt this tbh.

Johno_efc
04-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Ubisoft isn't an American company, so I doubt this tbh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They aren't a German or British one either but they included one about the Christmas truce. (Although there were reports of Canadians doing this too)

I think there possibly could be one about the declaration of independance with a few of the founding fathers being templars, (Washington was a Mason) so who knows.

El_Sjietah
04-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Johno_efc:

They aren't a German or British one either but they included one about the Christmas truce. (Although there were reports of Canadians doing this too)

I think there possibly could be one about the declaration of independance with a few of the founding fathers being templars, (Washington was a Mason) so who knows.

Christmas itself is pretty much a global holiday though. The 4th of July is only celebrated in the US.

TwentyGlyphs
04-02-2011, 03:45 PM
My point was not that July 4th is an American holiday, but a holiday in general. They could do Bastille Day, Boxing Day or anything else in the world. I believe the point of these memories is to show events that happened around famous holidays in the world that shed more light on the world of Assassin's Creed. I was also thinking the chapters might coincide with holidays and be spaced out through the year. Easter and July 4th would both be pretty evenly spaced out from Christmas, with room for a fourth holiday sometime in the fall.

El_Sjietah
04-02-2011, 03:49 PM
When you take that approach, I agree, it's very well possible. The events surrounding the 4th of July is deffinately stuff that can be used in the AC universe.