PDA

View Full Version : breaking Leg

dragon999300
11-16-2007, 05:40 AM
hey when your in the interactive loading screen didn't the animuses voice say that when an opponent starts a strong attack you can grab him or break his legs. if it did say you could break his legs how do you do it.

dragon999300
11-16-2007, 05:40 AM
hey when your in the interactive loading screen didn't the animuses voice say that when an opponent starts a strong attack you can grab him or break his legs. if it did say you could break his legs how do you do it.

Lordgrunty11
11-16-2007, 08:16 AM
I heard it say that too, no idea though

MoveMeant
11-16-2007, 08:28 AM
i've been breaking lots of legs, just happens sometimes i think.. The soldiers always starts to flee when i break some of their friends leg..

KillerKahuna
11-16-2007, 10:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dragon999300:
hey when your in the interactive loading screen didn't the animuses voice say that when an opponent starts a strong attack you can grab him or break his legs. if it did say you could break his legs how do you do it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you counter an attack with your sword you most of the time break there legs and then stab em in the belly !!! same with breaking arms , you see the guys leg/arm twist and break , llok good