PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys! & Quick Revelations Thoughts

lIllIIIllIl
12-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Heya guys! After lurking the forums for many months I finally decided to make an account.

Anyways, just wanted to share my opinion of ACR. At first I was really bored with the game. For me, coming from Brotherhood, ACR was very been there, seen this, done that kind of thing. Seemed like just a ramped up version of ACB. I resorted to keeping myself entertained with Desmond Memories & lots of Multiplayer (which took some getting used to...)

But every memory after (spoiler?) sailing to the Hidden City blew me away. Really made the game for me, totally 360'd my opinion of ACR (no pun intended).

On a side note, this has been the glitchiest AC game for me yet 0_o No glitches with AC1, a few with AC2, same with ACB, but ACR was pretty bad.

LightRey
12-04-2011, 02:33 AM
I think you mean 180'd your opinion. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I'm sorry to hear about the glitches. The only glitches I've had were either freezing (I think it's related to completing missions in Mediterranean Defense) or getting stuck inside an object (happened to me once).

RzaRecta357
12-04-2011, 10:05 AM
Haven't had a single issue on my PS3. Not a one! I hope when I decide to grab the PC version on steam eventually that it isn't as bad as I've been reading! That would suck!