PDA

View Full Version : Possible Hint as to AC3 in Dev Diaries#1???

SteelCity999
01-11-2010, 07:07 PM
In the Developer Diaries #1 the creative producer states that AC2 could have easily been in the French Revolution but they chose 14th century Italy.....?? Definitely an awesome venue for assassins...lots of loopholes they can fill with revolutionary deaths....

Also let us hope that Ubisoft realizes that this franchise needs to be more than just a trilogy and expands on ALL of the possible storylines in between them and keeps us busy!!!

jimbo11235813
01-12-2010, 04:37 AM
This is the thread containing the theories people have about AC3. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497)

As for the video you mentioned, he doesn't mention the French Revolution (unless you are talking about a different video as its definitely not Dev Diary 1.)
The French Revolution idea was, if I remember correctly, a theory of what AC2 could be. It was first said during an interview with a guy outside the Ubisoft company based on how it was a key event in history and the reasons you say.

Also, just for your information, Ezio is from the 15th century (1400-1499=15th century)

SteelCity999
01-12-2010, 12:12 PM
Ooops my bad.....should've paid attention when typing. I swear i went to school.....

As for the hint, you are right that he never mentioned it for AC3 but that is why its a hint. They have to have the whole story done already because they took too many liberties when making up The Truth. Plus, this would roughly keep all the intervals at the 3 century mark. Theres a few other posts which have more elaborate explanations but its odd that period is mentioned only.